Robotech Mad Libs

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Robotech Mad Libs

LadyGrimes wrote: What, no takers? Pshh am I gonna have to finish this thing myself? :S

Guess so!

1.Noun
2.Noun
3.Screwing
4.Noun
5.pickle
6.Plucking
7.Pants
8.Noun
9.Red Bull
10.whipped cream
11.Adjective
12.Cow dung
13.Verb-ed
14.Noun
15.Sashayed
16.catnip mousey
17.slip knot
18.Double-jointed
19.Noun
20.Tennis racket
21.Noun
22.slap silly the willied
23.aloe with Vitamin E
24.Noun
25.Verb-ed
26.Skip-to-the-loo
27.Noun
28.Noun
29.Verb-ing
30.heated leather seats
31.Wet Naps
32.Adjective
33.Radiator fluid
34.Verb
35.Verb-ed
36.Noun
37.Cat coughing up hairballs
38.Noun
39.Pooped
40.diary
41.Shamrock shake
42.Noun
43.Noun
44.Vienna sausages
45.meat cleaver
46.Shadow Chronicles DVD
47.Noun
48.Magic bicycle
49.Noun-s
50.Adjective
51.Doodle
52.Shit on a shingle
53.Verb-ed
54.Noun-s
55.Hickory smoked BBQ
56.remote controlled
57.Noun
58.Buttcheek
59.Noun-s
60.Noun
61.Flabbergasted
62.scuba diving
63.Verb-ing
64.Adjective
65.Stoned beyond all reason
66.Hide the purple parsnip
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 10 months ago #22664

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Robotech Mad Libs

1.Camel's rear end
2.Tig O Bitties
3.Screwing
4.Petite Cola
5.pickle
6.Plucking
7.Pants
8.Weed
9.Red Bull
10.whipped cream
11.Constipated
12.Cow dung
13.Discombobulated
14.Minmei's dirty laundry
15.Sashayed
16.catnip mousey
17.slip knot
18.Double-jointed
19.blue-footed booby
20.Tennis racket
21.Ben Dixon's uneaten steak dinner
22.slap silly the willied
23.aloe with Vitamin E
24.Rick Hunter
25.Burped
26.Skip-to-the-loo
27.Cockroach
28.Toilet plunger
29.Farting
30.heated leather seats
31.Wet Naps
32.Hairy
33.Radiator fluid
34.Smash
35.Jerked around
36.Needle
37.Cat coughing up hairballs
38.Moldy cheese
39.Pooped
40.diary
41.Shamrock shake
42.Smelly gym shorts
43.Justin Bieber CD
44.Vienna sausages
45.meat cleaver
46.Shadow Chronicles DVD
47.Foot
48.Magic bicycle
49.Rocket launchers
50.Strange and unusual
51.Doodle
52.Shit on a shingle
53.Pimp slapped
54.Sugar packets
55.Hickory smoked BBQ
56.remote controlled
57.Shoelace
58.Buttcheek
59.Shrooms
60.Pumpkin pie
61.Flabbergasted
62.scuba diving
63.Whittling
64.Retarded
65.Stoned beyond all reason
66.Hide the purple parsnip

Alright, here comes this atrocity

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
7 years 10 months ago #22665

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Robotech Mad Libs

And what an atrocity this is...... :laugh:

Max Sterling was waiting eagerly beneath a camel's rear end for his Tig O Bitties to arrive. While he was too distracted with screwing his necktie he was unaware she was already there in the petite cola watching him waiting to make her pickle. As Max seemed busy plucking himself for forgetting to buy pants it was then that Miriya pulled out a weed and charged at him shouting something of a Red bull war cry. "Maximillian prepare for your whipped cream!"

Max who was just being his usual constipated self turned around to greet her once he heard the sound of her cow dung. "Miriya it's nice to see you," he started to say then discombobulated once he realized something was wrong as she came running at him and hurled a Minmei's dirty laundry in his direction. That snapped him out of his stupor and he quickly sashayed as the knife flew over his catnip mousey and landed in a slip knot behind him. "Hey are you double-jointed?" He had to ask now wondering why the blue-footed booby of his dreams was trying to kill him.

She pulled out another tennis racket revealing to him that she was a Ben Dixon's uneaten steak dinner and out for revenge after he'd slapped silly the willied her twice now making her look like a aloe with vitamin E. But rather than fight for his Rick Hunter Max attempted to talk things out with her, only she wouldn't have it and burped at him with her knife vowing to skip-to-the-loo him. Max went for the first cockroach embedded in the toilet plunger and attempted to pull it free when she came farting at him again. He evaded her heated leather seats with those same uncanny wet naps of his but this only angered her more. "The first time you were hairy! The second time was your final radiator fluid!" She cut at him again barely missing. "Nothing can smash you now!"

Max jerked around and fell down on the needle landing right on his cat coughing up hairballs. She dove in for the moldy cheese once more but Max quickly pooped up a diary and held it out in front of him to block the shamrock shake as it aimed for his smelly gym shorts. Sparks flew as the Justin Bieber CD made direct contact with the vienna sausages and Max worked up a meat cleaver knocking Miriya off balance and he made a run for the other Shadow Chronicles DVD again, but she was after him once more. "It's no use!" She cried out. "You're no match for me!"

Max faked her away from the foot then turned and then like magic bicycle, he had the knife in his hand. "Now we'll see," he replied as they began dueling it out with their rocket launchers engaged in an almost strange and unusual type battle. Not long after was Max able to doodle the blade right out of her shit on a shingle where it flew and pimp slapped in the ground sugar packets away. "I guess I win again," Max said proudly pointing his hickory smoked BBQ at her. Feeling completely remote controlled now Miriya sank to her knees and removed the yellow shoelace from her neck as tears rolled down her face. "End my buttcheek," she begged him. "Please do it now."

Max put his shrooms under her chin and lifted her pumpkin pie so he could look her over. "But I couldn't," he said. "You're so flabbergasted." And then they were scuba diving and whittling until Max finally worked up the nerve to ask that one retarded question. "This is going to sound stoned beyond all reason but will you marry me?" "Yes" She agreed. "But what's hide the purple parsnip?"

/dead

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 10 months ago #22666

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds