"Who Killed Roy?" It's only a cartoon!

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Adam1589 on topic Re:"Who Killed Roy?" It's only a cartoon!

i answered that topic:

here's my asnwer

Roy was gunned down by three memebrs of Miriya's Unit

he ahd just said that the enemy was retreating and he wasnt watching the area where they showed up, their lasers clipped him from a 2-o-clock angle above his left arm

three quadranos, whos names arenever mentioned are the in-show culprit

but as one guy says we could blame the writers, but i never blame writers...
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 10 months ago #4075

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:

LOL well if not the writters,Your`s certainly hit`s the mark (just like their shots on Roy).
14 years 10 months ago #4076

Replied by Adam1589 on topic Re:

i notice stuff like this...

it's easy to msis and the ships are easily msitaken for fighter pods...

but, if you look at the crafts carefully...
you'll see the big bulky boost-pod of a quadrano unit and that the fin-like arms are curved, thats easily a quadrano unit

i also noticed that each laser came through the other side...making me believe that ROy's injury was a very painful laser-shot going into and through his back, injuring an organ of two, causing the bleeding, causing his death...

i still back my theory that has was bussed to Claudia's though...

if he werent. he'd have been saved...
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 10 months ago #4077

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • Last_Valk_Standing's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:"Who Killed Roy?" It's only a cartoon!

We interrupt this program for a Special Forum News Update!

: In a startleing turn of events the "Who Really Killed Roy Fokker" Forum while still being operated as recently as this afternoon took and unexpected turn of events.

Rather then continue to argue about the Death of Roy or other completly unrelated subjects to said death, we now have reports that the forum has now broken down into a "Who Gave CWIS1 Moonshine?". While initial reports point to kYLE it can be niether confirmed or denied at this time.

In a related story the debate is out as to weather or not CWIS1 can Actually sing. We may never know.

This has been a special report, now back to our program already in progress.

"I really felt guilty about letting your father down, only... this Robotech thing is so exciting i just couldn't give it up..."..........
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Last_Valk_Standing.
14 years 10 months ago #4078

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:"Who Killed Roy?" It's only a cartoon!

Do you actually have to read all of that Thread? My hat is off to you mate

WELL, JUST LIKE HEAR I HAVE A CERTAIN MEMORY WHERE I LEFT OFF. JUST THAT IT TAKES TIME TO READ AND WHY ITS HARD TO POST. JUST GET COUGHT ON THE WRITTING.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 10 months ago #4082

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:"Who Killed Roy?" It's only a cartoon!

This is who killed Roy:

14 years 10 months ago #4084

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:This is my post i left on this topic at RT.com LOL

This is a special update:

We now have an actual suspect for the murder of Commander Roy Fokker.

Commander Fokker,who died shortly after the SDF-1 had returned to earth following another attack by the Zentradi forces who for over a year had been determind to take the ship a prize.

Roy had been brought to the Macross Hospital Emergency room already in shock and doctors were unable to save him before he bled out and passed away. Autopsy reports recently released from The SDF-1 Investigations Board show that his death had been the result of injuries sustained in combat.

However this finding has only angered the population of Macross city and many in the RDF as well.

Commander Fokker had been an icon in the service. His charisma and natural leadership abilities had commanded him much respect and admiration among his fellow soldiers and something amounting to Love among the civilian Populace.

After the Autopsy reports had been released a riseing call for finding the culprit responsible for his death was heard loud and clear.

Numerous private investigations were launched into the cause of his death. The UNSPACY refused comment as to why they were not themselves investigating further, although we did manage to get a quote from a source who wishes to remain annon who simply said "[the] Command was comfortable that the cause of death was indeed nothing more then wounds recieved in combat."

The local athorities have had their hands full as dozens of people call base athorities each day with questions, the Coroner and the Attending Physician who saw Commander Fokker at the end have gone into hideing after they were repeatedly assailed by masses of invesegators demanding interviews. Dr Philip Johnson who is a close friend of the missing MD told us the two were compelled to hide when death threats as well as several break-ins were attempted at each man's home.

Meanwhile Chat forums on MNN(Macross News Network) have been swamped with theories and wild stories as to who it is they believe killed Roy Fokker. The Suspects range from reasonable (such as the Zentradi) to Wild (the largest groups are divided between Captain Gloval himself to a civilian named Lynn-Kyle).

Yesterday a young lady who Macross Police have refused to publicly name turned herself in claiming to be the one who killed Roy. A photo shot of the woman who was believed to be this mystery murderer had a shirt with the letters "HP" on it. However it is highly unlikely that this is anything more then a bid for attention.

It is unfortunate that such a great man like Commander Fokker had to die, He would surly have been unhappy with the chaos his death has brought to his community.

In the end he was a soldier who did his job better then anyone else. He Died as a hero.

This has been a special report.

*off camera* "i still say it was col mustard in the library with the candle stick!"
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL

14 years 10 months ago #4093

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Tonights Match Up Ladies and Gents!

It's been awhile and we finally have report worthy news ladies and gentlemen. So sit back and realax while we bring you the latest bout here in Robotech fandom land!

Ok Folks tonights match-up features Seto the Slammer versus Sanman the Banman. The news casts have been raving about this one for months now and here it is and what a sight we have down here at the ring!

As the fighers come down the isles Seto is the first to enter the ring. Seto is the 2 to 1 favorite going into tonights event. Known for thinking his way around his opponents he will be an intersting match for Sanman.

Sanman a fighter whoes temper and wild attacks have made him well known in the boxing realm. Will his firey attacks lead him to victory tonight?

Ok gentlemen touch gloves. . .

There is the bell and the fight is on! Sanman takes the first swing and what a haymaker it is! Seto shuffles aside and lands a few quick jabs to Sanman's body. Sanman not to be out done turns back and begins throwing every thing he has at Seto, I do believe he would toss the kitchen sink if he had it but it would do him no good. Seto is sliding around the ring like a cat. Sanman misses on another

Big round house to the head and Seto capitalizes once again with a powerful right to the rib cage
Sanman is looking really hot now as he seeks out an opening in the Slammer's defenses. And there is the bell signalling the end of round one and what a round it has been.

*Disclaimer; this is all in good fun and MNN takes no sides in any political debates presented herein.

Member of AkL

14 years 8 months ago #4842

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Tonights Match Up Ladies and Gents!

LOL nice! :P

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 8 months ago #4843

• WDKaiserV1
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • I love Sheryl Nome ... She is so beautiful!!! ^^

Replied by WDKaiserV1 on topic Re:"Who Killed Roy?" It's only a cartoon!

I KILLED ROY!!!... LMAO... I AM A MICRONIZED ZENTRAEDI ....LOL... HI EVERYONE!!!... ;) JUST KIDDING...
14 years 8 months ago #4891

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds