Save in Japan

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Wolfen on topic Re:Save in Japan

Hello all. Wolfen here. I'm finally back on here and I'm happy to have found this thread. I too live here in Japan and always looking for ways to find Robotech goods. I was lucky to find the MPC of Max and Mira with the booster pack in Yokosuka. But no others have surfaced. Don't even know how they got it in the first place.:P

But will be checking off and on in here.

Wolfen
15 years 4 months ago #1959

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swampy19
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Hey wasup my fellow micronians

Replied by Swampy19 on topic Re:Save in Japan

Thanks Wolfen
Robotech Academy hopefull
VF-200 DEMON SHADOW Squadron
1st Liutenant
Call Sign:
Devil
Weapons:
VF-1S
Hanzo Sword
15 years 4 months ago #1960

Replied by save on topic Re:Save in Japan

Hey Wolfen,

Where are you located in Japan? I'm in Tokyo working in Akihabara and just recently moved to a new apt near Shibuya. If possible lets meet up.

Save
Make Protoculture not War!
15 years 4 months ago #1966

I'm in Shonan area. Not far from Yokosuka or Yokohama. Once I can figure out my schedule I might be able to make it back to the Tokyo area like Akiba or Jimbocho.

Wolfen
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Wolfen.
15 years 4 months ago #1967

Save, are you still alive, bro? :ohmy:

If and when you can, pm or drop a line in here and let's see if this coming Golden Week or summer lines up well for us to meet.

Wolfen
15 years 1 week ago #3607

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Save in Japan

HEY GUYS...

YOU GUYS MEET UP AND SEND SOME PICS OUT HERE.. ESPECIALLY WHATS LIFE OUT THERE,
HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 1 week ago #3622

Wow!

Where is everyone?
14 years 10 months ago #4071

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:Save in Japan

Hi Save & Great to see more fellow Macross/RT fandom :D
I spent part of yesterday reading a few posts (on various boards),where diehard RT & Die Hard Macross fans just RIPPED RT apart (well maybe HG too ;p ). SO knowing there are folk out there who like both,that`s GREAT. They are both self enveloped universes IMHO & should be enjoyed like that. Shame about the aggro we see from some but hey some are broader minded than others :D
Welcome aboard & have fun :D
14 years 10 months ago #4073

Replied by save on topic Re:Save in Japan

Yeah I've been into RT since it first aired in California then got into Macross as the years followed. I actually don't care about the gripes between the two camps. I like the original RT saga and will never say other wise, everything that has followed from animation, comics, to books all seem to fall flat of realistic expectations so they are what they are.

I like Macross the same way, not everything from BW is gold but none of it is trash either, well maybe just Macross 7 Trash but that is only in name.

Fans do what they do and that is to support what they like, usually with out thinking, which I'm just as guilty as the next guy.

What I have noticed in the last three years is that there seems to be a RT fan division.
Make Protoculture not War!
14 years 10 months ago #4083

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:Save in Japan

I hear you on the division with the RT fandom. That can serve no positive aspect.
Alas with most fandoms you tend to see divisions,sometimes as simple as Die Harders to average fans,sometimes Original fans from the beginnig to newbie fans,sometimes purely down to politics. How politics get into fandoms I`ll never understand but alas it does happen.
In the end for the RT frnachise to know it`s got a Huge voice,well it needs a 100% fan base behind it that`s united. Or at least that`s what I think.
14 years 10 months ago #4085

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds