SPRINGCON Minneapolis-St. Paul May 21 & 22

• Cassman
  • Cassman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

SPRINGCON Minneapolis-St. Paul May 21 & 22 was created by Cassman

This weekend -- May 21 & 22. Info here: http://midwestcomicbook.com/

If you're from the region, join the celebration!
I'll be tabling, premiering the ROBOT MARX book; Marshall0213 will be there, walking around dressed as Darth Vader; and ART 2 contributor, Trina Robbins is one of the GOH... dig out your copy and get it signed!

Looking forward to chatting with some of you -- my fellow ROBOTECH fans -- there! :)
"That is their fate. War is their sacrificial alter. It is the Robotech way." ~ Episode 59
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 11 months ago #16315

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: SPRINGCON Minneapolis-St. Paul May 21 & 22

10AM to 5PM – Both Days at the centrally located Minnesota State Fairgrounds! In the Grandstand!

That’s right! The MCBA is returning to the 80,000 square foot Minnesota State Fair Grandstand. This spacious, historical Grandstand provides enough room for all of the extreme comic book action to take place under one roof, in one giant room!

Admission

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR! CASH ONLY!*

Admission is just $11.00 per adult and is good for both days! Children 9 & under are FREE! Get $1.00 Off Your Admission With A Canned Food Shelf Donation! Tickets are available at the door. Generally ticket sales begin at around 9:30AM. We do this so that when the doors open to the public at 10AM everyone can get in right away!

Remember to come early! The first lucky fans to arrive (500 on Saturday and 250 on Sunday) receive free gift bags full of comic swag!

* THERE WILL BE an ATM in the building, located near the front entrance.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 11 months ago #16321

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: SPRINGCON Minneapolis-St. Paul May 21 & 22

WISH YOU GUYS A GREAT TIME.

TAKE LOTS OF PICS THERE CASS. AND ALSO SAY HI TO MARSHAL. WILL GIVE YOU GUYS A CALL IN THE WEEKEND.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 11 months ago #16322

• Cassman
  • Cassman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Cassman on topic Re: SPRINGCON Minneapolis-St. Paul May 21 & 22

Thanks, MEMO.

I'll be busy tabling and "Darth" Marshall will be busy leading his Stormtroopers in the name of charity, but I'm sure we'll try to find some after-hours time to get a drink and chat 'TECH. :)
"That is their fate. War is their sacrificial alter. It is the Robotech way." ~ Episode 59
12 years 11 months ago #16325

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds