Robotech Tour heading to Dallas Comic Con May 19-20 th2012

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Robotech Tour heading to Dallas Comic Con May 19-20 th2012 was created by Mark-Warlock

www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dcc.html

WHEN?
May 19-20, 2012
Saturday 11:00AM - 7:00PM,
Sunday 11:00AM - 4:00PM.

WHERE?
Irving Convention Center 500 W Las Colinas Blvd Irving , TX (At intersection of 114 and NW Highway)

HOW MUCH?
Saturday online $20.00, $25.00 at box office,
Sunday online $15.00,
$20.00 at box office,

Last years Dallas Comic Con was a great event and the only thing that would have made it even better would have been the addtion of the Robotech Tour. This year I would like to add the Robotech 2012 Tour to the Dallas Comic Con.

So for any of you guys or gals living in the middle states wanting to get a chance to meet some of the Robotech guys at a Con closer then having to go to the East or West coasts, please start emailing now.

The Dallas Comic Con is scheduled for May 19-20th so we need to get the ball rolling.

Check out some of the guest line up for Dallas Comic Con 2012! How about Stan "The man" Lee and more!
www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dcc.html

Be sure and contact Kevin Mckeever over at Robotech.com at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and Ben Stevens (Producer of Dallas Comic Con) at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

I have already Emailed Ben this week and he has already sent Kevin an invitation to the event, but we need to make sure that there is enough fans. So please email and lets get this happening. Remember the more Cons that the Robotech Tour hits, the more new fans we can reach.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Mark
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 3 months ago #18088

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Robotech Tour heading to Dallas Comic Con 2012

We did it!

It was posted at RT.com. Kevin has announced that the Robotech Tour will be at the 2012 Dallas Comic Con. Anyone else gonna be able to attend? Maybe we can all meet up for breakfast or hang out afterwards.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
12 years 2 months ago #18237

Replied by treiz on topic Re: Robotech Tour heading to Dallas Comic Con 2012

I will try to make it.
12 years 2 months ago #18240

My room is reserved, already have one more coming with.
12 years 2 months ago #18241

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Robotech Tour heading to Dallas Comic Con 2012

treiz wrote:

My room is reserved, already have one more coming with.

That's great. This is gonna be a great event and I look forward to meeting you and everyone else who is able to attend.

12 years 2 months ago #18252

anyone else gonna make it this year?
11 years 11 months ago #18735

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Robotech Tour heading to Dallas Comic Con May 19-20 th2012

21 hours to go time! Lookin forward to meeting other Robotech fans out at DCC. Can't wait.

11 years 11 months ago #18762

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Robotech at Dallas Comic Con May 19-20 th 2012

The 10th anniversary Dallas Comic Con is now part of convention history... and boy what a piece of history it was.

I just got in from ending DCC weekend with a viewing of The Avengers so it's been a long long weekend. I'll be posting some pictures on my facebook tomorrow and posting about some of the the weekends events.

11 years 11 months ago #18768

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds