Guitar Chords to RT songs ?

• chukissaki
  • chukissaki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Guitar Chords to RT songs ? was created by chukissaki

Anyone here have the chords to We Will Win and /or Lonely Soldier Boy ? I have been trying to find them for a while, but I keep coming up short. I tried to search, but didn't get anything back. Thanks, Jim.
13 years 11 months ago #12095

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Guitar Chords to RT songs ?

chukissaki wrote:

Anyone here have the chords to We Will Win and /or Lonely Soldier Boy ? I have been trying to find them for a while, but I keep coming up short. I tried to search, but didn't get anything back. Thanks, Jim.

YOU AND MANY OTHERS.

I KEEP TELLING THEM TO CHECK OUT THE MEDIA FORUM WHERE MICHAEL PLAYS ALL THE MUSIC IN VIDEOS. SOME HAVE SAID THEY BEEN ABLE TO MAKE OUT THE CHORDS BUT COME UP SHORT OF POSTING THEM.

SO GO TO THE ROBOTECH MEDIA FORUM AND CHECK OUT THE VIDS. LET US KNOW HOW THINGS WORK OUT. AND PASS THE CHORDS AROUND OR POST IN THAT FORUM FOR OTHERS.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 11 months ago #12097

• chukissaki
  • chukissaki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by chukissaki on topic Re:Guitar Chords to RT songs ?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

chukissaki wrote:

YOU AND MANY OTHERS.

I KEEP TELLING THEM TO CHECK OUT THE MEDIA FORUM WHERE MICHAEL PLAYS ALL THE MUSIC IN VIDEOS. SOME HAVE SAID THEY BEEN ABLE TO MAKE OUT THE CHORDS BUT COME UP SHORT OF POSTING THEM.

SO GO TO THE ROBOTECH MEDIA FORUM AND CHECK OUT THE VIDS. LET US KNOW HOW THINGS WORK OUT. AND PASS THE CHORDS AROUND OR POST IN THAT FORUM FOR OTHERS.

Ive seen the vids and I , too have been unable to figure em out.
13 years 11 months ago #12118

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds