Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

• askforted
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition) was created by askforted

The aborted Robotech II: Sentinels series first 3 episodes reconstructed and remastered based on the scripts written for the series not the Sentinels OVA officially released. The sequence of events have been cut to present what appeared in the original scripts.

Episode 1 "A New Threat"
Episode 2 "The Inorganics"
Episode 3 "Wedding Day"

EDITED:
NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD SITES ALLOWED
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
11 years 2 months ago #20081

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

Separate downloads would be better for me; my little Virgin Mobile MiFi can't handle a 1 gig file without timing out..

Will you be uploading to YouTube?
11 years 2 months ago #20089

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

BEST TO PUT IT ON YOUTUBE AS FAN PROJECT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 2 months ago #20092

• askforted
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by askforted on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

Due to a copyright violation filed by Bandai for Macross scenes in my Robotech Move fan edit., I have space limit currently on my Youtube account. They didn't seem to care about Megazone or even my Robotech Masters which uses Southern Cross footage. I guess they protect Macross like crazy.
11 years 2 months ago #20094

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

WEIRD. I SEEN A LOT OF MACROSS JAPAN STUFF IN OTHER DIFFERENT VIDEOS. TRY NEW NAME FOR THE VIDEOS.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 2 months ago #20095

• askforted
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by askforted on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

Took out the first part of the movie set and I am able to post large videos again. The Sentinels are now on Youtube.
11 years 2 months ago #20102

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

Cool. I took a quick look at the 1st one; looks very good..
11 years 2 months ago #20103

• askforted
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I had to dig up my copy of the Robotech II Sentinels Scripts volume 1 published by Eternity Comics to reconstruct the 3 episodes in proper order.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by askforted.
11 years 2 months ago #20105

Replied by mojomike on topic Re: Robotech II: The Sentinels (TV Script Edition)

I never liked the way the Sentinels feature was edited. I understand they wanted most of the action to take place at the end to give it more of a climatic feel. Since the original story was not written that way it leads to some glaring flaws.
Judging form the ruined state of the planet Tirol it is clear the planet had already been invaded. Also it kind of makes Rem and Cabell look like cowards. Rem “Should I warn the out post there” Cabell “No the people of Rylack will have to fend for themselves.”
Another inconstancy is it begins with Rick on the satellite supervising troop selections, but we do not see him leave earth until much later.
Something else that bothered me was all the Macross footage used (my understanding is that this was taken out on the latest release for A&E). I fine the difference in production a bit jarring. It’s the same problem I have with “Dana’s Story”. Probably the only time I prefer the Comico adaptation to the original episode.
11 years 2 months ago #20132

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds