VF-7X And Tokugawa 3D models

• X1 Commander
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 4

VF-7X And Tokugawa 3D models was created by X1 Commander

A little while back I was asked to help model for a small fan video based on the timeline between Macross and Southern Cross, and one of the ideas was to make a transformable version of the Sylphide fighter. I went back and forth for a while and ended up with this model.

I tried to blend a bit of all 3 series into 1 fighter. The Fighter mode was primarily SC, while the Guardian and Battloid modes were inspired by Macross, and the way it transforms is a combination of Mospeada with the arms and wings, and Macross with the legs. I figured that this would be the main fighter of the REF prior to the Alpha, otherwise the Alpha and Beta would be around 25-30 years old by the time of the New Generation, far too long considering the arms race the Earth forces would be in to hope to compete with the Masters, Zentreadi and eventually Invid.

I also made a Tokugawa battleship as well.

I used a number of sources for this model, and tried to give it as many options as possible. It has working turrets, hangar doors and opening bays.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
8 years 7 months ago #21418
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic VF-7X And Tokugawa 3D models

nifty neato-ness

(weird the first time i posted it sent a thank you instead with no post or maybe i just haven't had my coffee yet)
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
8 years 7 months ago #21419

• Thank you received: 15

Replied by dpvideoigre on topic VF-7X And Tokugawa 3D models

3d models are really great.

You did a great job!
8 years 7 months ago #21421

• X1 Commander
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian