Robotech Reboot: the missing Wraith

• Adam1589
  • Adam1589's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Robotech Reboot: the missing Wraith was created by Adam1589

(note: this is merely something that just hit me, i have to wright)

"Lt. Rick Hunter to the bridge, repeat Lt. Rick Hunter to the bridge" came a lax but femme voice over the com system in the SDF-1, Rick, the boy wonder with messy hair and a signature red and blue schemed uniform groaned, wondering what thing he did wrong on his one day off in 2 months...

Rick got up and proceeded to the bridge, which was where he likely thought Admiral Gloval to be... "What i'd do to make Gloval call me to the brsdige anyways?" Rick Pondered aloud, dragging each step out...

Finally Rick got to the door to the bridge's main room, and he took a deep breath to fill his lungs...and braced for the worst...

Rick went inside but to his amazement Gloval WASNT there, instead there were two individuals whom looked civilian, dressed in gothic black and chaotic purple schemed outfits...both cicvilians were faced away from rick, and the guy of the two spoke first...and without turning to face Rick "Black ops Squadron Wraith leader, aka Wraith1, thats what my callname is, this lovely woman by me is Wraith2, she is my shadow...you will refer to us as Such, Wraith and Shadow, understood?"

Rick Gulped, he'd never heard of the given squadron, he spoke, "Yeah but whats this all about, Lisa, where's Gloval didnt he...."

Wraith interrupted, "I AM THE ONE who asked you be called, Shadow's existence and mine are only known to the higher ups here on board the SDF-1, now you are into the circle of secret keepers, you've intel i want straight from your mouth, intell that may save one of my squadron's very own members' life, so straight to the point...Max Sterling fought a Enemy Mecha inside the ship, only, when the hatch blew open, my squadron's main artillery expert was sucked out as well, because he was too close to the Enemy when they blasted off, however normally this wouldnt be a problem, but he's maintained radio silence and not returned...tell me Hunter...the Enemy mecha, was it a human-like machine with legs and arm in a pale forest green and white color scheme?"

Rick's jaw dropped, "Yes but how? there was no other Veritech there..."

Shadow spoke up, her voice was devoid of emotion but yet, girly at the same time, "Our Wraith-tech Veritechs can 'cloak' themselves form visual sighting scanners and use a new form of Robotech that is undetectable by thermo-scanners, then added, our mech's scramble sound scanners detection of them with a unique Robotech version of stealth tech, we -cannot- be seen unless we whim it...we are SDF-1 invisible guns..."

Rick gritted his teeth, "I dont know how you guys can go on about this, but it seems as though the Crew here sees you as scary, so for their sake, yes it was a mech of that description, now you've got your intel, i'm outta here..."

Wraith spoke again, "No, not yet you arent, one final thing...Roy Foker asked me to give you a message: 'Take care of her, little bro' You can go now Lt. hunter"

Puzzled, Rick left, however Lisa got up and clenched her left fist as if to hold back from slapping Wraith, "Sir, you may have glasses, you may have authority only seconded in front of gloval's, and you may be our best unseen soldier, but next time, find the intel's source in person, and not on this bridge or i will throw you out of here faster than you can breathe..."

Wraith opened his lonely brown eyes, easily shaded by his bushy brown eyebrow and accented by his neck-length mudbrown mullet, he spoke "Lisa, you know he wouldnt have spilled that info to a mere civilian...unless in a military environment, Come shadow, we take leave now..."

Shadow, like a clingy girlfriend, grabbed Wraith's arm and turned her Big blue eyes to look at his, accenting her Ash-brown wing-style hair as it fell, then the two black ops left, walking so silently, they seems as if ghosts...
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 9 months ago #4219

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds