Guide to RT reboot: the missing wraith

• Adam1589
  • Adam1589's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Guide to RT reboot: the missing wraith was created by Adam1589

((sorry about errors, dont feel like spell check right now...))

"The Missing Wraith" is a story i've had a long time running but with no basic foundation, until i read up on an anime called "Reboot", giving me ideas when Bob in that show goes missing, only to aid teir asusmed 'enemy'

so, first off, all my f-fics to RT are called "ROBOTECH REBOOT"

second:
The missing wraith, has a foundation centered in thetime where ROy had just been shot down, and a 'Wraith' went missing, and ending in the time in between Macross saga and RTMs Saga, aporixmately Lisa&Rick's wedding day...

this is bad becuase if the zen soemhow porcured the Wraith-version veritech, Exedor, or soem other like him could analyze the power held withinto cloak itself and bring 'FORCE OF ARMS' to a Primary immportance objective...bad huh?

however, this is not exactly what will happen, yes the missing wraithis captured, but he did this with Defector help...

and the missing wraith Cloned himself into a full-size Zentraedi, done so under the concept of "so they defect, so do i"

however, he is still in possesion of the knowledgebehind the Wraith-style Veritechs, and he applies this by making a new variation of the cloning protculture pods...a verision that makes Bionic Zentraedi, half organic, half maching Cyborg-ish Drones with no emotions...and no sense of pain, that can aslo see the Wraith-veritechs with ease

these new Zentraedi are, you could say, manipulated by Khyron, and this happens by making thier useages primarily, like their fore-founder, Balck Ops, but these are the kind that seek Blackops on a hunt-and-destroy mission

Wraith1: AKA Wraith, he s me, just gloomy, lonely, and dark
Wraith2: AKA Shadow, Shadow is Wraith's WIFE, but she is also the only one who can keep him company, but for him to not feel lonely, no one elsemsut be around, shadow also only speaks when Wraith is in the saem room as Shadow, making ehr ltierally, the shadow of Wraith, and he refers t her most oftenly

VF-1RgSW: a veritech using a railgun and equipped with sound and thermo masking technology, so it is invisible to radar and ehat scanners, it also has a visiual cloaker, so it can run invisibly in all entirety, only thing able to see it, is the Bio-Zen Sub-species, this model has a more human-like head compelte with eyes and face, but with red eyes, paitn job is stealth black, like all Wraith squadron's mecha

VF-1RHGg: the variation used by Shadow, hers is equippied with the heavy, heavy shroud-like armor Rick procures in oen episode, she dubbed her mech "Gravity" as a result ofit's weight, it is also equipped with two standard class gatling gunpods, ad tons of heavy missles...

Wraith married Shadow long before they joined the RDF, his age is enver emntioned but he seems like a teenager, however he's really more like 29-ish area, and Shadow is one year older tham him, but agian, her age is never mentioned

the script here is simple:
A guy defects cause he likes the 'no-need for society' concept, then he sees the tech is really old or damaged and upgrades them...with machines used to fight for survival for the opression of the humans demands of assimalation, and his former comrades must end this spree or humanity is doomed...

The Missing wraith...my oldest idea for RT, and my msot unclear concpet ever....
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 9 months ago #4220

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds