• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes

Glad to see people still have projects.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 9 months ago #925

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Seifrietti-Weisse on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes

Hey Mark,

Just approved this fanfic on Robotech.com. Combining the two parts into one submission was just what it needed. Keep writing, your stuff is really good. BTW, will be learn more about that mysterious abandoned System 8472? I wonder if they dissappeared into fluidic space, wink wink.;)
15 years 9 months ago #932

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes

Seifrietti

Thanks for the approval and for the compliments. As for that mysterious abandoned system.... Well since the Zentraedi destroyed pretty much everything there isn't likely to be any investigation in the future.

Glad someone caught the little joke... Nice to see there are more Voyager Fans out there. If you are interested I have a Voyager story for you to read. Shoot me an Email if you are interested.

Thanks again to everyone who has emailed me on this and my other stories. It is nice to know that my crazy overactive imagination is good for something.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
15 years 9 months ago #933

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

yes sir!!!

very good indeed!!!
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 9 months ago #938

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes

Major setback strikes Warlock story boards.

I had just completed eight pages (Yes, eight pages) of material for the continuation of this story however, I have suffered a serious setback. Under normal conditions I tend to write everything on a yellow legal note pad. On occasion if I am already on the computer and "The Muse" comes upon me I will open a "WORD" window and type away. Such was the case this past Sunday. Not exactly sure what came over me but I was compelled to write. So I opened up the window and started. By the time I realized it I had already knocked out eight full pages of material and a partial ninth in roughly 30 minutes.

Now to really get you all to understand what happens to me when I get in that state I pretty much zone out Nothing around me can distract me no matter how much commotion is going on (I've even almost set the kitchen on fire before because I forgot about something I left on the stove.)

Well after the proverbial "well" in my head went dry, I automatically went to close the window. Now for those of you who are unfamiliar with how Windows closes. When you X out of windows it asks if you would like to Save the changes to the document. Well in my complete and utter bone head lapse of judgment I accidentally clicked NO. Roughly 5000 words of material gone. Poof! Needless to say I have been racking my brain trying to remember details of what I had written. The bad part of when I get in that state.. The words flow quite easily but retention of the information just does't happen.

Needless to say after the anger at myself came a complete sense of depression.

Well... Back to the drawing board.. er writing board.

So until I am able to rewrite the material Please enjoy my latest story, Robotech: New Generation (The Last Zentraedi Forces)

Thank you for your time,

Mark
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
15 years 8 months ago #1315

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds