• Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into) was created by Mark-Warlock

Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes
INTRO

Zor had already commanded his battle fortress to take off when the alarms sounded. The battle had just begun when Lord Breetai ordered us to reinforce the warriors in Zor’s command center. The Invid had caught us by surprise but we were confident that our superior forces would prevail over their numbers. We entered the command post and engaged the hordes of Invid Shock troopers that were coming through a breach in the southern most wall. Three other warriors and I took up positions and laid a suppressive fire to aid Breetai and his forces. I looked over to see him charge fearlessly alongside a battle pod at no fewer than eight Invid Shock Troopers. Breetai had destroyed five when annihilation disks from an ione of them struck him in the head and destroyed the battle pod. I saw Breetai fall and began firing on the remaining Invid. I managed to reach him and found that he was still alive. I stayed by his side and continued to fire at the enemy until their lines began to retreat. We were aware that Zor’s battle fortress had launched so that it would remain out of the Invid’s range but we were not aware of where it was going.

The tide of the battle had turned when a great explosion rocked the command center. Word would spread quickly through the ranks that Zor, our sole reason for being on this planet, was dying. This news would have crippled a lesser species, but for the Zentraedi it only served to fuel our quest for victory. Though outnumbered by the initial attack we were able to force the Invid back. Though seriously wounded, Lord Breetai would survive combat that day to fight again. Not long after the battle we learned that Zor, our master, had died. Word of the attack was transmitted to the Masters and we sent constant reports of our progress. The Masters, however, were not happy with Dolza’s failure to protect Zor. His failure would soon become our new mission and this small battle would only be the beginning.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
15 years 10 months ago #748

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

Man that ended way too quickly, but like you said it was just a teaser. Already liking what I read. How can you not, its ROBOTECH.

Seriously however, you guys and gals come up with some great stuff over here. Glad to read it.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 10 months ago #749

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

CUDOS...

HEY, NEVER SEEN SOMEONE TELL THE STORY FROM TEH ZENTRADI SIDE..
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 10 months ago #750

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

MEMO

Thank you very much. Like I said it came to me in a Dream. I woke up and I was actually a Zentraedi... (That's the last time I eat hot wings before bed I'll tell you)...

Anyway... I woke up in the dream and I was a Zentraedi preparing for battle near Saturn... and when I woke up... it Hit me.. I have never seen a story as told by a Zentraedi soldier.

I jotted some notes down today for the next installment. Hope it suits your liking. Should have it posted by the end of Next week… hopefully.

Thank you again,

Mark
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

15 years 10 months ago #759

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

Mark Warlock wrote:

MEMO

Thank you very much. Like I said it came to me in a Dream. I woke up and I was actually a Zentraedi... (That’s the last time I eat hot wings before bed I'll tell you)...

Anyway... I woke up in the dream and I was a Zentraedi preparing for battle near Saturn... and when I woke up... it Hit me.. I have never seen a story as told by a Zentraedi soldier.

I jotted some notes down today for the next installment. Hope it suits your liking. Should have it posted by the end of Next week… hopefully.

Thank you again,

Mark

sounds like you have some pretty cool dreams, anyways looking forward to more.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 10 months ago #762

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

HEY It's about time we got some MarkWarlock fan fic! sounds awesome so far. Still lookin forward to the VX-1 story as well :D
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 9 months ago #795

Replied by monkeyDhugo on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

no way..how great is this?? suppa great! thanks alot
15 years 9 months ago #800

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes

Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes
(The Search)

After a brief recovery, Breetai was summoned by Dolza and ordered to lead a recovery force to search for Zor’s ship. We considered this mission of the highest priority for it was Zor’s ship that held the key to all of the Master’s secrets. It was a mystery to many of us that this ship would be so important to our cause. From all outward appearances it was unassuming and much smaller than a vast majority of our ships. To my surprise, Minister Exedore found me in the barracks as I was inspecting my armor. I had never met Minister Exedore before that day. I was surprised at how small in stature he was and he certainly did not warrant, in appearance, the intimidation of which his name brought throughout the ranks. Never the less I snapped to attention when he addressed me. “Ah you must be Zedra” he said as he paced in front of me, his hands clasped behind him. “Yes, Minister Exedore” I answered promptly. He did not look at me as he picked up my chest armor and examined it. “You are dedicated” he said after what seemed like an eternity. I was not quite sure how to answer as I was not sure if it was a statement so much as it could have been a question.

I decided quickly that any answer was better than silence. “Yes, Minister Exedore” I said trying to stand as true as possible. “Hmmm... Yes, truly dedicated” He said as he traced the battle scares on my armor then set it back down. He stood before me and looked me sternly in the face. “Lord Breetai has selected you personally to join this mission” He finally said. I was not sure how to respond. “Thank you wasn’t exactly something Zentraedi said to one another in those days. “You will report to his flagship immediately before taking command of your own Destroyer.” The new was as surprising as it was welcomed. “Yes, Minister!” He turned to leave but stopped short of the bulkhead door. “Lord Breetai rewards those who show as much dedication in battle as he does” he said without turning around then exiting the room. Within an hour I was on the command bridge of my own Destroyer awaiting orders to begin our mission. It was an honor to be awarded my own destroyer and it was one in which I did not take as lightly as others had in the fleet. I dedicated my existence to ensuring that all those in my command would be the most loyal and well trained in Breetai’s fleet. My orders aboard ship would be followed to the strictest letter and though I remained fair to all those whom I was in command, the penalty for failure was swift.

As we got underway I ordered a constant series of drills aboard my ship to hone the skills of the more than three thousand Zentraedi aboard. We found ourselves searching the closest systems in hope that Zor had only programmed his ship to make a short jump to escape the Invid, but our search rewarded us with nothing. Time seemed to have no meaning for us as we pressed on from system to system. From time to time we found ourselves engaging Invid swarms as we made our way through the cosmos. I must say that having an enemy to fight helped to relieve the boredom and the thrill of the fight quenched our thirst for combat. The mission ended for thousands of brave Zentraedi shortly after arriving in System 8472. As our ships began to defold we found ourselves under fire from an automated defense system. To our surprise the defense system rivaled our own weapons. Eight of the lead ships were destroyed before we opened fire and destroyed the initial defense platforms we encountered. As we neared the inner planets of the twins star system, we found a long abandoned world filled with ancient technology. I wondered how a species that had once been so advanced could leave such weapons. Never the less once we had completed our search, Breetai ordered the complete destruction of the planet and every piece of technology in the system.

15 years 9 months ago #847

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes (Into)

yaya,,, more story...

thanx
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 9 months ago #854

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Robotech: Through Zentraedi Eyes

Thanks for the motivation MEMO. I should have another installment this coming week.

15 years 9 months ago #923

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds