ROBOTECH GENESIS OFFICIAL THREAD (RELOADED)

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Jaymz on topic Re:ROBOTECH GENESIS OFFICIAL THREAD (RELOADED)

Excellent work guys keep it up
14 years 2 months ago #9976

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UEG_Productions
  • UEG_Productions's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by UEG_Productions on topic UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

Sadly the UEG productions has to inform the public that we are no longer able to continue producing the Genesis web series as planned.

The group received a Cease and Desist order from Harmony Gold USA (the rights holder to Robotech and all related materials), in-spite the well known non-commercial nature of Genesis. The situation at hand does not leave us with another alternative then to remove all Robotech and Macross related materials or derivations from the website. The genesis trailers and all related imagery, containing the materials in question will no longer be available.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the creation of Genesis project for the past 6 years. All the fans that supported us.

And we are sorry we are not able to release it in this form.

We were already planning ahead to create our very own animation. So we are proud to announce the birth of the Artemis project. A complete original science fiction / Mecha animated feature film. Which will be unlike any other sci-fi, with its unique storyline and characters. More information on this new project will be available soon.

UEG MANAGEMENT 2010
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by UEG_Productions.
14 years 2 months ago #10112

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

oh for fucks sake *facepalm*

I'm so very sorry for what happened, you guys didn't deserve it *sigh*
anyway, I wish you the best of luck on your new project. May it be just as awesome if not, even better.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 2 months ago #10113

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re:UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

That plain sucks. Sorry. :(
14 years 2 months ago #10114

Replied by Jaymz on topic Re:UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

Leave it HG to stop a fan made animation being made for free and not being released for any kind of profit but only out the love they have for Robotech. And people wonder why the older fans are fed up with HG.... *shakes head*

Good luck guys.
14 years 2 months ago #10115

• Zen72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic Re:UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT

A few thoughts;

A group of fans putting so much effort, initiative and drive in this project. NOT for financial gain, but because they love Robotech.

It now appears that loving it is an offense to those who control it...

I can say a lot about Harmony Gold, but their actions speak so much more than any commentary ever could.

I wish UEG Productions all the good fortune in the world with their future endeavors, which I will be following. Remember guys;

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens...."

Walk away with your heads up high on a job well done, you've earned it.

For this guy, the fan-based Robotech productions (fiction, art, UEG, constructions) will ALWAYS be the greatest asset that the franchise will ever have, only second to the Original 85.

These people, these fans, do it with HEART.

And THAT is what differentiates them....

Zen72---"JT"
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Zen72.
14 years 2 months ago #10116

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

Oh my God,
Someone please send Harmony Gold a message for me.Tell them I said "Fuh Q"

UEG you did not deserve this.And what is sad is that this proves HG does not care for the fans as they so fervently spit on those message boards.

I wonder how Memo feels now for his beloved Harmony Gold,,and I sure can't to see his reaction when Harmony Gold tells Memo to stop his LAM... I wonder what it will take to make the web staff and moderators to stop brown nosing Harmony Gold and see how much they screw the fans...Thats why they cant see how pathetic Harmony Gold is because they got their faces in HG's butt crack!

Looks like my "conversion" to Macross fandom was just in time.

I am so sorry for what happened to UEG,they tried to bring us Robotech and look at the thanks they got. Wheres Khyron Prime when you need him.
14 years 2 months ago #10117

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

One last thing!

Maybe Harmony Gold is so broke and pathetic because they ran out of houses to sell that they need to see who they can stop and steal ideas or hope someone disobeys a C&D order so they can sue and make money because HG ran out of money from selling overpriced crap.

Fan made by non profit... And yet Memo got away with making shirts and coins and we got a fan who gets stopped because he wants to bring us a Robotech story.

What is so sad and strange,,is that UEG had no problems until coming here.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 2 months ago #10118
Attachments:

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:UEG OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT.

UEG_Productions wrote:

Sadly the UEG productions has to inform the public that we are no longer able to continue producing the Genesis web series as planned.

The group received a Cease and Desist order from Harmony Gold USA (the rights holder to Robotech and all related materials), in-spite the well known non-commercial nature of Genesis. The situation at hand does not leave us with another alternative then to remove all Robotech and Macross related materials or derivations from the website. The genesis trailers and all related imagery, containing the materials in question will no longer be available.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the creation of Genesis project for the past 6 years. All the fans that supported us.

And we are sorry we are not able to release it in this form.

We were already planning ahead to create our very own animation. So we are proud to announce the birth of the Artemis project. A complete original science fiction / Mecha animated feature film. Which will be unlike any other sci-fi, with its unique storyline and characters. More information on this new project will be available soon.

UEG MANAGEMENT 2010

Oh wow, just plain WOW! This is insane. Nenad, so sorry for your project after all the hard work that you put into it. Don't be surprised if this website is shutdown.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 2 months ago #10120

• UEG_Productions
  • UEG_Productions's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by UEG_Productions on topic Re:ROBOTECH GENESIS OFFICIAL THREAD (RELOADED)

Thank you guys :) For all of the support. It has been a great 6 year period.

We are already working hard on the all new original feature film. Actualy it has been in planning stage for quite some time.

So you will see us in the anime./sci fi section ;) with news very soon...
14 years 2 months ago #10121

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds