A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME was created by MEMO1DOMINION

HG REPORTS FROM AX PANEL THAT THEY HAVE RE TAKEN THEIR RIGHTS FROM TAKE2 (CREATORS OF BATTLECRY AND NEW GEN) AND WILL BE READY TO WORK A DEAL IN THE FUTURE WITH A NEW DEVELOPER. THAT THERE ARE OFFERS. BUT NOW WILL WAIT AND OPTIONS ARE OPEN.

WICH COULD MEAN HG MIGHT BE SITTING ON THIS EGG TO SEE IF WB DECIDES TO WORK ON A GAME.

FOR ANYONE THAT COULD ANSWER, WHAT GOOD GAMES CAME OUT OF WB WITH RELATION TO THEIR MOVIES?

AND

WHEN DID THEY COME OUT? PRIOR TO A MOVIE REALESE OR AFTER A MOVIE REALESE?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 9 months ago #4418

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by isamu on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

Just resently warner bros. Just bought out, and are the new owners of Midway, So if HG, and Warner make a game, it would probably be thru Midway now...

on the other hand most of the other games that warner has made have sucked!
unless I missed one that was good, I woukld like to know!
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
14 years 9 months ago #4425

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

Here`s hoping a PC release of the new game then :D
14 years 9 months ago #4436

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

Well Midway was great if you were into Arcade style games like Joust or NBA Jam. Not sure how they will do with a RT game..makes me nervous. I'd rather see anyone else do it. unless Midway is gonna pull out a surprise. Only WB games i ever had were Bugs bunny rabbit rampage SNES and James Bond for GC. they were so-so.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 9 months ago #4448

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

They should re-make the last game.....with missles that SHOOT OUT IN BOTH CYCLONE MODES!!!

And the ability to fly the Alpha/Beta would be fucking awsome!!
14 years 9 months ago #4511

Replied by sanman on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

Here are clips on the new Iron Man 2 videogame:

comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6214168/

Looks pretty good, with cooler-looking enemies than the previous game. This is vaguely how I could see game along the lines of Robotech:Invasion looking.

You'd be riding, running, or flying around in your cyclone armor, alternately dodging or nailing Invid troopers.

I like the use of scale in Iron Man 2, where you can see the enemy mechs towering over Iron Man, as they are obviously much larger in size.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by sanman.
14 years 9 months ago #4656

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

It will be Lego Robotech! X_X

We'll see about the game, but the movie has to come first. I have my doubts about there being a decent Robotech video game anytime soon. It would cost a lot of money to make a really good version. Unfortunately flight simulators aren't a huge market and then you limit it even more into a market that likes fantasy planes. If they made a regular shooter or RTS they might get more play out of it. It would be even cooler if they could make an RPG, but not sure how many fans would really be into that and what kind of job they could do. Or they could get some Korean company to throw out an MMO. There's so many non-branded MMOs out there. It would be cool to get a Robotech inspired one.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 8 months ago #4826

Replied by sanman on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

Haha, I like the Lego series of games. Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, etc. Even that Lego Rockband-style game looks fun.

I think that Lego Transformers or Lego Robotech would be cool too. I'm surprised they haven't tried something like that yet.

Even SD-Robotech would be cool. You could have SD-SDF1, Chibi Veritechs, etc.

This site should have a fanart contest for SD-Robotech art. See who can submit the cutest SD-SDF1 and the cutest Chibi-Veritechs, etc.

I notice you have image style templates for Macross, Southern Cross, or Invid Sagas. Maybe with enough SD-fanart you could create an SD-style template.
14 years 8 months ago #4870

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

Nothing wrong with a Lego version of the game. Just not sure if it would really be possible. (Unless you are a huge Lego fan or love most of the song list in Lego Band, it's just repetitive. Beatles Rock Band is an improvement on the game though.)

I love seeing well done SD fanart. I had come across some other week on Deviant art.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 8 months ago #5134

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:A POSSIBLE ROBOTECH GAME

HAHAHA..

THEN WE WILL SEE LEGO VERSION OF THE TOYS.

HMM... WONDER WHAT WB WILL MAKE OF THE LIVE ACTION?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 8 months ago #5151

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds