Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

• yui1107
  • yui1107's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Robotech Chronicles Website Administrator
  • Thank you received: 0

Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix was created by yui1107

Haruhiko Mikimoto style Jeanne Fránçaix, or Dana Sterling !

Jeanne Fránçaix

No trimming image is p.twipple.jp/data/L/d/u/C/U.jpg

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by yui1107.
12 years 11 months ago #16016
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

WOW! Great image. Where is it from?
12 years 11 months ago #16027

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by herobot on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

wow! never seen this before! Great! Any more?
12 years 11 months ago #16033

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

It's a poster probably commissioned by Studio Nue showcasing their "Super Dimensional" tv shows Macross, Orguss, & Southern Cross. I've seen scans of the poster years ago.
12 years 11 months ago #16044

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

Troubleman245 wrote:

It's a poster probably commissioned by Studio Nue showcasing their "Super Dimensional" tv shows Macross, Orguss, & Southern Cross. I've seen scans of the poster years ago.

Why would Studio Nue commission the poster? They didn't work on Southern Cross...
12 years 11 months ago #16045

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

I did say "probably". Though years ago I saw Southern Cross model kits that had Big West logo on them. Now the the title "Super Dimension" was used for these 3 shows that pointed out a connection (rather loosely) between them.
12 years 11 months ago #16048

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

GREAT IMAGE.

GOOD QUESTION ABOUT WHO WORKED ON THE SUPER DIMENSIONAL STORY'S, SUPER DIMENSIONAL FORTRESS MACROSS, SUPER DIMENSIONAL CAVALRY SOUTHERN CROSS, AND SUPER DIMENSIONAL CENTURY ORGUSS.

GOING TO ANIME NEWS NETWORK IT SAYS BIG WEST HAD A HAND IN ALL THREE.

TATSUNOKO WORKED ON THEM BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ORGUSS.

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT YEAR THAT POSTER CAME OUT? NEVER SEEN IT MYSELF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Dimension_Century_Orguss

Super Dimension Century Orguss (超時空世紀オーガス, Chōjikū Seiki Ōgasu?) is an anime science fiction series. It inspired an OVA sequel series called Super Dimension Century Orguss 02. Orguss was the second part of The Super Dimension trilogy from Big West, preceded by The Super Dimension Fortress Macross and then followed by The Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross.[1][2][3]

Orguss was not localized in the United States as part of Robotech as Southern Cross and Macross were. Instead, the anime Genesis Climber Mospeada was used as the third segment of Robotech. Additionally, these three series are not sequels, prequels, or even in the same story universe as one another. They do share "The Super Dimension" moniker in their titles and were presented by Big West. That was the only connection that each of the Super Dimension shows had with each other.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 11 months ago #16050

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re: Haruhiko Mikimoto style Dana Sterling or Jeanne Fránçaix

Great image. I question using the ATAC Officer's Arming Doublet instead of the Spartas Officer's Model so as to be consistent.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Brooklyn-Red-Leg.
12 years 11 months ago #16157

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds