Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's 2Fer: X-Men & Panda 2 (NO SPOILERS!!)

• Lancer
  • Lancer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Robotech Guru Extraordinaire!
  • Thank you received: 0

Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's 2Fer: X-Men & Panda 2 (NO SPOILERS!!) was created by Lancer

So, here I am again...

This is a Double Feature of Kung Fu Panda 2 & X-Men: First Class.

We will start with Kung Fu Panda 2...This is a continuation of "AWESOMENESS" from the first. This is more of a family oriented feature than the first was. It was more geared towards the kiddies and not the "Adult" that I am...If I were to have kids I think I would have enjoyed it more, but the coolest thing about this movie is the tidbits you get at the end. So stay until it says 'THE END' You DONT have to stay through the credits. It had its funny moments and the entire cast was back for this installment. So bring the family for this one and see it as a matinee so you can save some cash.

Next we have X-MEN 1st Class....YEAH...WHOOO...**** YEAH!!! This movie was AWESOME!!! Everything that you wanted in an X-Men flick and more...and there are some nice cameos in this movie (I will not say whom) This was what other X-Men movies should have been and that is saying something when the person who wrote the story was the same guy who directed the first 2 movies Bryan Singer which surprised me. This is a movie that was worth the Full Price of Admission! btw this movie was AWESOME!!

So a recap of my rating system...

5 - Legioss (Great Flick, Worth Full Price!)

4 - Alpha Fighter (Good Movie, Something missing but good buy)

3 - Cyclone (Matinee, decent flick just not Great)

2 - Hovertank (Video Movie)

1 - Logan (Stay Home and watch it at Midnight when you're drunk)

"Lynn Kyle Award for Mediocrity" WHY WAS THIS F-ING MOVIE MADE??!!!

I give Kung Fu Panda...Solid 3 Cyclone...Go take the kids and enjoy the 'Awesomeness'

I give X-Men 1st Class...5 Legioss...This is how good it is, it was on level w/ Batman Begins, and to compare "Dark Knight" received a 10 from me and that is the GOLD Standard of Sequels and SDF-1ness

Ok Next flick will be Hangover 2 next wk. After that probably Green Lantern so have a good summer kiddos!

LANCER OUT!
NONJA
"Robotech is God...Robotech is Life"--I said this in the Shadow Chronicles DVD
12 years 10 months ago #16603

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds