Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: HP7 Pt II (NO SPOILERS!!) COUNTDOWN

• Lancer
  • Lancer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Robotech Guru Extraordinaire!
  • Thank you received: 0

Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: HP7 Pt II (NO SPOILERS!!) COUNTDOWN was created by Lancer

Well this is the OFFICIAL countdown (7 DAYS) to the Finale of the Harry Potter Series...Those of you who read the books know how this thrill ride will end...Those who haven't are in for a Treat/Cry/Thrill/OMG/WOW time!

This is a chance for you the reader to sound off on your favorite HP Movie/Character(s) or your Worst HP Movie/Character!

I just hope that this movie doesn't skimp on the Mollie Weasley Quote she says to Bellatrix during the final battle...It is EPIC!!!

My Favorite HP Character is Neville Longbottom! He is by far the most underrated and by far the character who has grown the most in the series. There is more to this char. if you only watched the movies, because in the books there is A LOT more.

My favorite movie is HP4 Goblet of Fire...One of the better adaptations into film. That and HP5 Order of the Phoenix.

Well I am going to watch the Back-to-Back showing of Pt 1 & 2 at the AMC theatre by my house and if you wanna get in on this action go look up an AMC theater near you for Thurs July 14 9p and for $20 you can watch both movies when it comes out.

Enjoy this final installment...This is 10yrs in the making and will definitely be EPIC!!

Lancer Out!

NONJA!
"Robotech is God...Robotech is Life"--I said this in the Shadow Chronicles DVD
12 years 8 months ago #17076

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: HP7 Pt II (NO SPOILERS!!) COUNT

Some theater chains are showing all of the movies in the HP series. First as double features from 7/11 to 7/13, culminating with the DHpt1&2 double feature on the 14th. They're also showing them as an all day marathon on the 14th.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 8 months ago #17077

• Lancer
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet

Replied by Lancer on topic Re: Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: HP7 Pt II (NO SPOILERS!!) COUNT

T-MINUS 6 DAYS & Counting!
12 years 8 months ago #17092

• Lancer
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet

Replied by Lancer on topic Re: Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: HP7 Pt II (NO SPOILERS!!) COUNT

T-Minus 4 DAYS & COUNTING!!
12 years 8 months ago #17145

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds