Lancer's Movie Review Double Feature! Today's Flicks:Immortals & The 3 Musketeer

• Lancer
  • Lancer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Robotech Guru Extraordinaire!
  • Thank you received: 0

Lancer's Movie Review Double Feature! Today's Flicks:Immortals & The 3 Muske was created by Lancer

Hey Sports Fans & Movie lovers tis I, Lancer w/ another Movie Review...

1st on board is 3 Musketeers...This is another installment of the classic book by Alexandre Dumas about 3 Musketeers and a would be Musketeer. This movie was a cross btw Musketeers meets Matrix in that there was incredible fight scenes and over the top SFX that in some places were necessary but overall may have taken away from the story. I enjoyed the movie, but some things we can do w/o.

Last is Immortals w/ none other than the next Superman Henry Cavill YEAH...WHOO...YEAH!!! HELL'S YES!! Did I mention YEAH...AWESOME!! Talk about a D&D Orgy-fest...Lets see how many understand the following...

Cleave
Great Cleave
Supreme Cleve
Perfect/Ultimate/God Cleave
Weapons Specialization
Weapons Focus
Rapid Shot

If you understood what I just wrote then you will LOVE this movie. Good Story and the 3D was decent. You can see this movie w/o the 3D and it would still be good.

I Officially give 3 Musketeers...a 3.5 Hover-Cyclone...It was a good movie but you can see it in a matinee or video

I give Immortals...Solid 5 Legioss...It would get a 10 SDF-1 but I think if they make a sequel and it Rocks I will bump this movie up!

I dunno what movie will be next since now I am broke but I will keep all of you posted!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lancer Out!

NONJA!
"Robotech is God...Robotech is Life"--I said this in the Shadow Chronicles DVD
12 years 5 months ago #17686

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds