All alone again.

• KaineMorrison
  • KaineMorrison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 41

All alone again. was created by KaineMorrison

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by KaineMorrison.
7 years 3 months ago #24403

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic All alone again.

Is this a song? Or a cry for help?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 3 months ago #24404

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic All alone again.

It could always be worse!
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 3 months ago #24407

• KaineMorrison
  • KaineMorrison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 41

Replied by KaineMorrison on topic All alone again.

No, it is pretty much as bad as it can get.
7 years 3 months ago #24409

Well if you want to get it off your chest we're a friendly lot, as long as you don't say that Lisa > Minmay or that Shadow Chronicles was the best Robotech.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 3 months ago #24413

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic All alone again.

KaineMorrison wrote: Christmas time...
Another year, another year.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years

year after year, same old story.

:(

If that's how you choose to look at it then yes you're gonna feel that way. But the truth is you have a lot more control over your emotions than you think. I learned this in both group and individual therapy and I'm glad I did because I feel so much better now.

And if it makes you feel any better, then I'm alone too. The only difference is I'm not depressed about it because I actually prefer it that way. And to say I'm completely alone would be a lie because I do have this little quaker parrot that has become the light of my life. And being I've always been the nurturing kind, I don't mind calling him my baby cause that's what he is.

I'm infertile and can't have kids and also too sick as well, so this little parrot is the next best thing and I love him to death. I also have another bird but shes not tame and very mean so our bond isn't the strongest but she likes the toys and food I give her at least. And the reason I have birds is because I am a bird person and proud <3 But they're not for everyone that's the truth.

But if you feel that alone then why not get yourself a pet? It will help.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 3 months ago #24583

I think single is better.

Fuck love!
7 years 3 months ago #24588

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: I think single is better.

Fuck love!

Yeah I too have washed my hands of it lately and I wasn't going to mention anything about it but since ya'll are feeling crappy but I might as well!
Last guy I was with I met in..............you guessed it rehab! Probably not the smartest choice but he seemed okay at the time so fuck it why not? Well things were okay until he allowed this one unstable cunt back into his life. And I say cunt because she is the epitome of cunt and then some. Well she unleashed her cunty wrath on him in the past which made him vow to never speak to her again. That lasted a few years because she ended up coming back to the group therapy we were in and they became friends again and i started getting pushed away a lil bit.

I didn't care at first I thought why not? Let them make amends. However I did warn him to be careful after what happened with them the last time. He said I had nothing to worry about so I said okay then. Well not long after that she had one of her meltdowns and took it out on him and he was calling her all these names again and told me he was done with her. So I said okay. Well then they ended up making up again and slowly I was getting pushed away once more.

I had my own shit to deal with at the time so I was just like "whatever" I'd warn him about her and he just got to the point where he was accusing me of being jealous, don't they all? He picked fights with me over stupid shit so I just started staying home cause fuck that. Then when those two had another huge blowout he told me I was right. No shit huh? Well without going into all the details I eventually found out he cheated on me with her. I wasn't shocked either or mad. At that point I was too done to give a shit. And I still feel that way. But the really stupid thing is he never had the balls to admit it. I never asked either because I figured he would eventually come clean right? NOPE *facepalm*

And on top of it not listening to me when I said she was bad news and he was only going to get hurt again. My god I cannot handle the stupidity of some people. It just astounds me tbh. But I was also fed up with his family's drama too. Dragging me right into the fuckin middle of it and I gotta listen to him verbally abusing his 79 year old mother FFS.

I hate IRL drama. If I want drama I'll watch god damn tv for it or write it myself lol so yes definitely happier alone.
Even my therapist I was seeing was like huh? How could you enjoy being alone all the time? I just tell her I don't look at it that way. I see it more of a freedom and having all the time in the world to do the things I need to do and the things I want to do. And honestly with my autoimmune disease and other issues, I'm just too sick to have any type of committment. It's hard enough trying to take care of myself FFS. Actually scratch that, I have to take care of my roommate sometimes too because she's too naive to understand whats wrong and what's right.

But aside from it all I am a very happy person. I have the basic things I need and that's enough for me tbh.

7 years 3 months ago #24590

There was a study or something that concluded that the more intelligent a person is, the happier they are alone, and the dumber someone is, the more they need to socialize to be happy.
7 years 3 months ago #24594

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: There was a study or something that concluded that the more intelligent a person is, the happier they are alone, and the dumber someone is, the more they need to socialize to be happy.

Really now? That's interesting. I'm an introvert obviously and I used to have one extroverted friend who always got mad at me for not wanting to get together all the time. And he was like that with most of his other friends too, so he must be one of the dumb ones. :whistle:

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 3 months ago #24601

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds