RobotechX NASCAR challenge

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • Last_Valk_Standing's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

RobotechX NASCAR challenge was created by Last_Valk_Standing

Ok I was watching the Race last sunday and it occured to me, What would a RobotechX.com Sponsored car Look like? I run Nascar 2003 and was looking at the paint shop and thought i would see if any of our resident artists (who know how to use computer paint programs LOL i'm not so great at them!) would like to try designing one.

If anyone IS interested but dosen't have the programs or templates i can post weblinks.

:D
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 1 month ago #3046

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:RobotechX NASCAR challenge

Funny you mention this because i was at fontana last week for nascar. Amazing to see it live.

I might take your challenge heh. My fav drivers are 48 and 18
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 1 month ago #3052

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:RobotechX NASCAR challenge

Yeah that was a great race, :D Yeah I thought it would be pretty cool to see a RobotechX.com sponsorship would look like.
I may make an attempt myself but no promises LOL. Lots of templates for Nascar Racing 2003 season paint shops available online as well as some programs just for painting and viewing your cars.

Big questions would be what make and model and what car bodies? I have the COTs and the late 90's Winston cars as well as the AeroWar cars from the late 80's and the old muscle from the 70's.

If i do one it would prolly be a Chevy COT. :D

PS: gosh i wonder what Happy's Atlantech characters would look like on the hood of a dodge Charger doing 180mph? LOL!
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL

15 years 1 month ago #3059

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:RobotechX NASCAR challenge

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:

PS: gosh i wonder what Happy's Atlantech characters would look like on the hood of a dodge Charger doing 180mph? LOL!

lol, I don't know but seeing them on the hood would be kinda neat I think :D
but more so the robotech X logo

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 1 month ago #3069

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:RobotechX NASCAR challenge

WELL.... I KNOW SOMEONE.. AND WE ALSO FANS OF NASCARR

http://photos-b.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v162/109/20/528182871/s528182871_253585

http://photos-c.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v162/109/20/528182871/s528182871_253586

http://photos-h.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v162/109/20/528182871/s528182871_253583

HE IS HEAVELY INVOLVED WITH MDA. WICH MY SON ALSO HAS. I WAS THINKING OF SELLING AT TEH COMIC CON BOOTH ONLY TO DONATES PROCEEDS FOR THE MDA FOUNDATION. CALIFORNIA HAS STOPPED FUNDING REASERCH DURRING THESE TOUGH TIMES.

IF WE CAN GET THIS DONATION DRIVE GOING, A SIMPLE STICKER WITH ROBOTECHX MDA COULD EASELY APPEAR ON HIS CAR. WOULD HAVE TO ASK THOUGHT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
15 years 1 month ago #3073

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:RobotechX NASCAR challenge

oh thats cool :) research like that should never have to worry about funding cuts :( this economy for lack of a better word sucks.

Well hey It would be pretty neat to see RobotechX on a real car:D for some reason i can't see ur pics MEMO :( Back when i actually got a real paycheck i used to have an allotment going to my favorite foundations. Someday if i make enough again shoot me some numbers and i'll do it again. :) Helping others is the only thing that really matters in this world.

I tried my hand at doing a car earlier today, however i think i'll have to wait till i find my photo shop disc. I was thinking ROBOTECHX across the hood superimposed over a character. Windows paint doesn't support the right format and you loose way too much resolution when reduceing the image. I should have known it would though lol.

Member of AkL

15 years 1 month ago #3077

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds