i am faced with a delima...

• Adam1589
  • Adam1589's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

i am faced with a delima... was created by Adam1589

okay, this is my fifth re-write of this same post and it's the re-write i'm posting

flat out, i can take whatever machine you like, and make a sequence for it to transform into a alternate mode

---A Platonic Friend of mine said this would be an extremely good talent to have on a sci-fi anime concept team, and that few people have it at my exact calibur

again flat out, i wanna apply this talent in such a way...but i have one problem: i have no leads

any and all leads as to how i can apply this semi-unique talent will be muchly apreciated
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 9 months ago #4193

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:i am faced with a delima...

WELL.. TAKE IT FROM THE PRO'S...

LEARN ORIGAMI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origami

IT WILL EXPAND YOUR MIDN IN THE ARTISTIC THOUGHT OF TRANSFORMATION

AND TO BEST APPLY THEM IS THROUGH DOING ART AND EXPOSING YOURSELF IN SUCH A WAY. A GOOD WEB ART PAGE IS BEST PLACE TO SHOWCASE THIS TALENT. BESIDES HAVING SCHOOL AS A BACKGROUND IT WILL REALLY PUSH YOU OUT THERE.

NOW YOU ARE MORE THAN SELF TAUGHT RIGHT? I MEAN, YOU HAVE DEGREES BACKING YOU UP AND SHOWCASES? EVEN A GOOD PORTFOLIO HANDY IS GREAT TO HAVE. YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR WORK AT SUCH CONVENTIONS LIKE ART, SCIFI, AND COMIC CONVENTIONS. THERE ARE PRO'S AROUND WILLING TO LOOK AT YOUR STUFF AND GIVE YOU POINTERS.

THATS THE BEST WAY TO EXPOSE YOURSELF.

GET SOMETHING TO BACK YOU UP AND NOT END UP RUNNING TEH FAX MACHINE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 9 months ago #4195

• Adam1589
  • Adam1589's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Adam1589 on topic Re:i am faced with a delima...

learn schmearn i -KNOW- origami, and excell very easily at it,

thoguh i've not dont it in a while, so i need to freshen up

however: not i dont hasve any degrees in this, and Degrees are how i'd like to further it...

now yo usay show my ability at Cons...

that's the easy part: SAYING, what do ihave to do to do it, cause i'm and avid con-goer
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 9 months ago #4199

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds