2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR was created by MEMO1DOMINION

ONE OF THE FEW THINGS TALKED ABOUT AND AT THE SAME TIME ONE OF THE BIGGEST DATES TALKED ABOUT.

HERE IS A GOOD VIDEO ABOUT 2012. SOME GOOD POINTS IN THE SCIENTIFIC MATTER BUT I DON'T TAKE TO MUCH OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AND OUR COUNTRY BEING KEY TO WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

IN OUR CULTURE, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS ONE PERSON BEING (THE ONE)BUT ACTUALLY MULTIPLE PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE IN THIS NEW CHANGE IN ITS OWN WAY. ONE AFFECTING ANOTHER AND SO ON.

ASIDE FROM PRACTICAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN? WHAT DID THE MAYAN KNEW? WHY IS 2012, DECEMBER 21 A DATE OF IMPORTANCE.

HERE IS VIDEO OF INFORMATION THAT'S BEEN IN THE NEWS AS OF LATE AND ONE CAN LOOK INTO THE SCIENCE ASPECT OF IT. IT IS A TOTAL OF 10 VIDEOS BUT THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW MORE YOU CAN GOOGLE 2012 GALACTIC ALIGNMENT OR MAYA INTERNAL TIME

"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6547

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

Ah 2012 the day earth is supposed to end right? I could of sworn it was supposed to end in 2000 as well? I even had some friend try to convince me that the real anti-christ would walk the earth then :|

Just something else to get people all scared over nothing. Don't people realize the world could end at any moment? It doesn't have to be a specific date, hell it could happen right now. Nothing is going to happen in 2012, so people should stop worrying.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 6 months ago #6552

• Seto-Kaiba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Seto-Kaiba on topic Re:2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

HappyPenguins wrote:

Ah 2012 the day earth is supposed to end right? I could of sworn it was supposed to end in 2000 as well?

23 December 2012, actually... it's supposedly some big celestial convergence happening then.

The whole apocalypse thing is hokum... always has been, always will be. People've been predicting the end of the world for ages now, and it NEVER comes true. There was that one group who did it five or six times a century or two ago, always coming up with a different date for the end of days, only for it to pass without incident. It was the same in 2000, and it'll be the same this time around.
14 years 6 months ago #6554

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

The apocalypse is amongst us lol

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 6 months ago #6556

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

Again with the end of days?

Yeah I am a little fascinated by the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. But there has to be another reason, they ran out of space? Heh. There are too many ways for end of days to come.

Another year 2000 and other countless times that the end has been near. If something extraordinary happens it'll be a first.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 6 months ago #6558

• Seto-Kaiba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Seto-Kaiba on topic Re:2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

SIGHUP wrote:

Yeah I am a little fascinated by the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. But there has to be another reason, they ran out of space? Heh. There are too many ways for end of days to come.

It's actually a really interesting mathematical coincidence, but it's not actually the "end" of the Mayan calendar, just the start of a whole new cycle of the Mayan calendar. I think part of the reason people are so fascinated by it is because the Mayans were actually fairly mathematically inclined for blokes who hadn't discovered the wheel yet, and they still managed to hit on a calendar that was very VERY close to the actual length of the year.
14 years 6 months ago #6560

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:2012 AND THE MAYAN CALENDAR

SETO IS CORRECT.

THE DAYS ACTUALLY WILL RUN FROM THE 21 THROUGH THE 23

MAYAN AND MUCH OF THE PAST CULTURE DID NOT WORK LIKE EUROPEANS DID. THEY RESEMBLE MORE LIKE AS CLOSE AS THEIR SURROUNDINGS. ON THE WHEEL PART, THERE IS A TOY ANIMAL FOUND WITH WHEELS AND MAYBE TO HAUL AROUND KIDS. THE CONCEPT WAS THERE BUT NOT THE USE LIKE WE THINK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

THESE OLD CULTURES WORKED LIKE BEE'S OR ANT'S. USING HUMAN BACKBONES FOR ALL THE LABOR.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE END OF DAYS OR THE WHOLE END OF THE WORLD THING. THE CALENDAR'S ARE ALL DERIVED FROM ONE ORIGIN. THE OLMEC BUT HAVE BEEN EXPANDED PER EACH TIME AND THEIR PERSPECTIVE GROUPS.

AND LIKE SIGH, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE CALENDAR ENDS? WELL, IT STARTS A NEW ONE :laugh: JUST THAT THE CALENDAR REPRESENTS MORE TO THE TIME AND VIEWING OF THE STARS. THESE GUYS WERE BIGGER IN ASTRONOMY THAN WE THINK. AND AS SIMPLE PEOPLE TO COMPLICATE MUCH OF EVERYTHING.

EXAMPLE: THE AZTEC CALENDAR. THE CENTER IS COMPRISED OF OLIN

EAGLE WITH THE CLAWS, BEAK AND FEATHERS =SUN
THE LADY WITH THE FLINT IN HER MOUTH =SPIRIT MOTHER EARTH
SQUARE WITH JAGUAR =EARTH
SQUARE WITH BIRD =WIND
SQUARE WITH UPSIDE DOWN BOWL AND WATER FALLING =WATER
SQUARE WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE CANDLES =FIRE

OLIN
(MOST CONFUSED 4 ELEMENTS OF THE WORLD AS PAST CALENDARS)
14 years 6 months ago #6590

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

ONE THING THAT IS REALLY AMAZING IS IN THE TIME THE CALENDAR ENDS. JUST AS THE UNIVERSE BECOMES LEVEL WITH THE PLANE OF THE GALAXY. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT HUMANS WILL BE ON EARTH AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH THE MILKY WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE.

TO CALCULATE THAT TO BE THE END OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR AND START OF A NEW ONE SURE POPS UP A LOT OF QUESTIONS. DID THEY CALCULATE EVERYTHING DOWN TO BE ABLE TO KNOW AT WHAT TIME IT WILL HAPPEN? UP TO INCLUDING THE APPROACH TOWARDS IT?

THE WAY I SEE IT AND BEST EXPLAIN IS,

LIKE WALKING FROM YOUR CAR TO THE BEACH TO THE WATER.
YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH CALCULATE THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE YOU BUT IF YOU NEVER BEEN TO THE BEACH OR JUMPED IN, THEN YOU WONT KNOW WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TILL YOU GET IN. NOW THAT'S THE FUN PART. IS ONCE YOU IN THE WATER, YOU GET HIT BY WAVES AND EVERYTHING THAT MAKES UP THE ENERGY FROM THE FORCE OF THE WATER. AND GETTING TO FEEL EVERYTHING IN IT.

I THINK THE MAYANS DID PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING. THEY KNEW WHEN WE WILL IN "THE GALAXY". THE THING IS, WE NEVER BEEN IN IT (HUMANS) THAT THIS WILL BE THE FIRST EXPERIENCE. WE COULD JUST GO THROUGH THE PLANE TO THE OTHER SIDE AND ACTUALLY NOTHING MIGHT HAPPEN. GOING THROUGH EMPTY SPACE. NO ONE KNOWS.

BUT THERE ARE THOSE THAT WILL FEEL THE ENERGY OF THE GALAXY AS A PERSON FEELS THE WARMTH OF THE SUN WHEN IT COMES OUT.

WE KNOW THE UNIVERSE GOES BACK AND FORTH LIKE A YO-YO. JUST THAT THIS WILL BE HUMANS FIRST EXPERIENCE.

HEHEHE
14 years 6 months ago #6592

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

NOW THE PREPARATION OF WORLD GOVERNMENTS PREPARING FOR "PLANET X" THE CHANGE OF EARTH WITH THESE UNDERGROUND ARKS.

www.scribd.com/doc/2406550/Underground-B...rations-for-Planet-X

DO THE GOVERNMENTS KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW? OR A JUST IN CASE THING? ALL THIS DNA GATHERING AND ALL THE SEEDS INTO HUGE GROUND VAULTS SEEM PRETTY INTERSTING.

HEHEHE
14 years 6 months ago #6593

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

OK. RECENT NEWS OF ALL THESE EARTHQUAKES ARE NOT CONNECTED.

OR MAYBE THEY ARE? HEHEHE

:P :P :P :P
14 years 6 months ago #6594

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds