Paint Ball...

• Thoth-Amon
  • Thoth-Amon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Thank you received: 0

Paint Ball... was created by Thoth-Amon

Anyone here play? I just got my first gun and can say that I have never played before. My get out this weekend for the first time.

This is the gun I just got. It's a Tippmann 98 custom with the response trigger and expansion chamber. I took it to the local shop and it tested out fine. still never shot a ball through it yet. I don't want to spend alot of money on this new sport until I try it and make sure I like it :) I'm sure I will since My collection of real guns is huge...
14 years 6 months ago #6822

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re: Paint Ball...

Oooh yes! You're into guns too? Coolness.

Actually you might like paintball. Just to let you know the paint balls hurt like a mother when they hit your knuckles or wrists. But its all out fun really. As long as you play with good players.

I'm not sure if you'll have this tendency since you have experience with real firearms (I'm assuming here. To spray-and-pray. New paint-ballers will shoot until they empty their cartridges. With the adrenaline of trying to hit an enemy an all.

Let us know how it turned out.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 6 months ago #6832

• Thoth-Amon
  • Thoth-Amon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re:Paint Ball...

The hopper didn't come with the gun and with the upgrades it might not work. my friend say that the gun will shoot too fast for it. only $4.50 at walmart.

Now I need to figure if I want to shoot CO2 or compressed air...It's getting cold in Delaware and CO2 is cold. My friends say the expansion chamber keeps the unused gas from effecting the gun. I have no clue?
14 years 6 months ago #6855

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Paint Ball...

I went Paintballing once with some co-workers. It was a lot of fun. They were supposed to set it up to go again, but the plans always fell through and it never happened. Aside from them I don't know anyone else who played paintball, so I never got into it. If I went a couple more times I probably would have bought all of the gear.

That's great that you're getting into it. You should have a lot of fun, if you're into running around and shooting things.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 6 months ago #6996

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds