Who played Gunther Reinhardt in the original Robotech?

• OttselSpy25
  • OttselSpy25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 1

Who played Gunther Reinhardt in the original Robotech? was created by OttselSpy25

When watching the brilliant Love Live Alive recently, I noticed that the voice actor that played Reinhardt in the original show was different from the one who played him in the Shadow Chronicles. I looked all over the internet, but I couldn't find any credit on any cast website for anyone but Daniel Woren. I'm pretty sure it wasn't him, so does anyone know who did it in the original show, or am I an idiot that should be quiet and it was him. :dry:
10 years 8 months ago #20615

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Who played Gunther Reinhardt in the original Robotech?

OttselSpy25 wrote:

When watching the brilliant Love Live Alive recently, I noticed that the voice actor that played Reinhardt in the original show was different from the one who played him in the Shadow Chronicles. I looked all over the internet, but I couldn't find any credit on any cast website for anyone but Daniel Woren. I'm pretty sure it wasn't him, so does anyone know who did it in the original show, or am I an idiot that should be quiet and it was him. :dry:

YOU ARE RIGHT. IT WAS ANOTHER VA.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
10 years 8 months ago #20616

• OttselSpy25
  • OttselSpy25's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by OttselSpy25 on topic Re: Who played Gunther Reinhardt in the original Robotech?

Haha thanks. ;)
10 years 8 months ago #20619

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds