The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

IN MY STORY THERE IS A NAVY EXCERSISE (RIMPAC) BETWEEN NATO COUNTRYS IN THE LATE 90S AFTER THE GULF WAR. FRENCH, AUSTRALIAN, BRITISH, JAPANESE, ETC. (NOT DEFINED YET)

BUT THE SUPER ENTENDARD IS AROUND. I JUST HAVE TO WORK WITH THE 2 F-14S FOR NOW.

MY STORY IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT SO NOT SURE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO IRON OUT THE FIRST COMIC CALLED ARCANEYTTRIUM WARS.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
2 years 6 days ago #30683

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15

Replied by dpvideoigre on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

That is very interesting idea.

During early 1990s F-14D variant was introduced.
D version was best.During 1990s enemy could be su-37
Terminator with supermaneuverable capabilities.

I have su-37 die-cast model:

With su-37 is plastic F-14 with pullback mechanism.
This die-cast su-37 is better than plastic F-14 toy.
But real F-14D is better than real su-37.

Lately I am not drawing comics but I have some ideas.
I am also planning to create simple 2d game with fighter jets.

This picture inspired me to make a game with fighter jets:

Have a great day !!!!!
2 years 6 days ago #30684
Attachments:

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

ALSO NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE SUPER ENTENDARD SO ANY INFO WOULD HELP. AND THANKS!
IF YOU SEEN THE MOVIE BATTLESHIP ONLY 2 TEAMS AR EINTRODUCED DURRING THE EXCERSIE. JAPAN AND USA.

I AM ALSO A FAN OF THE F-15. I WORKED ON IT AND MACHINED PARTS AS WELL. SINCE THEN I HAVE HOPES FOR THE REFIT OF THE F-15 INTO THE F-15EX COMING OUT OF THE C AND D VERSIONS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
Last edit: 2 years 6 days ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
2 years 6 days ago #30686

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

What software are you using? Just curious.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
2 years 6 days ago #30691

What software are you using? Just curious.

FOR MY COMIC? I BOUGHT A COPY OF MANGA STUDIO EX JUST AS IT TRANSITION INTO CLIP STUDIO. GOT IT FOR UNDER 30DLRS IN AMAZON.

ALSO PAYING A GIRL IN ARGENTINA TO DO SOME QUICK WORKS FOR ME. LIKE THE 3 COVERS FOR MY COMIC WERE DONE BY HER. SHE ALSO HELPED WITH MY LOGOS. SHE USES PHOTOSHOP. I JUST GIVE HER IMAGES AND ROUGH DRAFTS OF WHAT I WANT AND SHE PUTS IT TOGETHER.

FOR WRITING I JUST USE WORD. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SCRIPT ONLINE.TO GET AN IDEA HOW TO WRITE.

ARTIS I HAVE A FEW PEOPLE I MET AT CONS.

AND LOT OF HELP FROM THE COMIC INDUSTRY. I MET A LOT OF PEOPLE AND MADE FRIENDS.

JUST THAT MY SORRY ASS BEEN TO BUSY TO FINISH. HOPE THAT CHANGES WITH MY NEW HOME.
2 years 5 days ago #30693

• Thank you received: 15

Replied by dpvideoigre on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Super-Etendard is carrier strike fighter.

Argentina, France and Iraq used this type of aircraft.

The aircraft is developed from earlier Etendard-IV.First deliveries for the French Navy started in 1978.
First combat sorties happened over Lebanon in 1983.During these sorties french Super-Etendards destroyed Syrian forces positions.

During operation Allied Force they participated together with other allied aircrafts.Super-Etendards were very important for NATO's Victory.French Super-Etendards were involved in actions over Afghanistan and Libya.Their last mission was against Daesh.Retirement of French Super-Etendard occurred in July 2016.

Iraq used them against iranian merchant ships.Some of them were attacked by iranian F-4 and F-14 fighters.

The most lethal asset in Super-Etendard's armament is EXOCET anti-ship missile.During Falklands war Armed Forces of the Argentine Republic performed poorly against UK.In contrast to that - Argentine Super-Etendards performed well.Exocet missiles fired from Super-Etendards hit Type 42 guided missile destroyer HMS Sheffield and the ship was sunk.They also fired missiles on British merchant navy ship Atlantic Conveyor and the ship was sunk.

One of the essential parts of Super-Etendard is certainly Thomson-CSF Agave radar.Agave is X-Band multi-mode radar optimized for Exocet guidance.

I found out about Super-Etendard from a video game.
I bought my first PC in 2002.PC had old celeron processor so I played DOS games because Windows 98 was compatible with them.One of my favourite game was Dogfight: 80 Years of Aerial Warfare published by MicroProse.My favourite games from microprose are F-15 Strike Eagle,F-19 Stealth Fighter and F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0.Anyway, in the game Dogfight there was Falklands mission.In that mission you could choose between Argentina and UK.Super-Etendard was present in the mission but in the game the aircraft is a non-player character (NPC) .

Title screen and Super-Etendard screenshots from the game Dogfight: 80 Years of Aerial Warfare:

Super-Etendard is small but very dangerous strike fighter.

F-15 eagle is the king of the sky.The F-15 has over 100 aerial victories and 0 defeats.F-15EX will be amazing aircraft.F-15EX will be perfect solution for new USAF fighter fleet.
USAF will replace current fighter fleet which consists of seven platform types with new 4+1 fleet.Current fighter fleet consists of: A-10, F-15C/D, F-16, F-15E, F-22 ,F-35 and F-15EX.The new 4+1 fleet will have: NGAD(Next Generation Air Dominance - sixth-generation fighter ),F-35, F-15EX ,F-16 and A-10(PLUS ONE).

On the picture you can see my eagle squadron(from left to right):
-Revell F-15A "Tigermeet" - 1:144(scale)
-Matchbox Sky Busters F15
-Maisto Tailwinds F-15

Have a great day !!!!!
2 years 5 days ago #30694
Attachments:

GONNA MOVE MY COMIC CHAT INTO NEW THREAD. DONT WANT TO HIJACK THIS ONE.
2 years 5 days ago #30695

• ds55
  • ds55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross
  • Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Lol ok pal
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
2 years 5 days ago #30697

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

OMG allergies are here and they're kicking my ass so hard I can't stand it lol.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
2 years 5 days ago #30699

SO HOW EVERYONE DOING?

LOT OF TWITTER NEWS I SEE.
2 years 4 days ago #30700

Time to create page: 0.769 seconds