Robotech set to relaunch at end of Event Horizon - My review of #23 of the comic

• PocketJacks
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 2

Robotech set to relaunch at end of Event Horizon - My review of #23 of the comic was created by PocketJacks

It was announced at San Diego Comic Con that the conclusion of the Event Horizon miniseries for the Robotech comic will include a complete reboot of the series. In essence, all of the characters and story arcs are due for a complete scramble into a new Robotech omelet. This comic showcases what I presume to be the main characters of the rebooted series which include The Sterlings: Max, sworn enemy Miraya and their lovely daughter from the future, Dana; Karl Riber from Sentinels; the Rick Hunter, and the Lisa Hayes and Lynn Minmei love triangle. All set to make an appearance in the re-imagining of the series.

SCRIPT
SIMON FURMAN
COLORS
MARCO LESKO
LETTERING
JIM CAMPBELL
EDITOR
MARTIN EDEN

VIDEO REVIEW
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by PocketJacks.
4 years 7 months ago #27164

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by spj on topic Robotech set to relaunch at end of Event Horizon - My review of #23 of the comic

Now if only I could find a comic book store to sells them.....
4 years 7 months ago #27171

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by spj on topic Robotech set to relaunch at end of Event Horizon - My review of #23 of the comic

Well I am still waiting to find out how that went.....

Good thing I didn't hold my breath.
2 years 11 months ago #29483

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds