Hi Everyone...

• Thank you received: 0

Hi Everyone... was created by SOL

Just Droppin' in to say Hello. My name is Sol and i just recently became a Robotech/Macross fan. My bf introduced me to it and every time he always has facts ready for me about what happens next, or a quick 2 min run down on the series. So far its amazing just to hear him talk about it and
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
i get more and more interested and curious as to what happens next...
I hope to get to meet some of you either at parties, get together, or events. I know i met some of you guys at the SDF-1 launch party...which i thought was a BLAST! I heard Michael Bradley play...soooo COOL! Great voice, he's the man...and to meet new people, who are very interesting. [/size]

Cant wait for the next event..woohooo...take care and cant wait to actually sit down and watch EVERYTHING!!! :laugh:
15 years 1 month ago #3066

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by DESTROID21 on topic Re:Hi Everyone...

SOL wrote:

Just Droppin' in to say Hello. My name is Sol and i just recently became a Robotech/Macross fan. My bf introduced me to it and every time he always has facts ready for me about what happens next, or a quick 2 min run down on the series. So far its amazing just to hear him talk about it and

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
i get more and more interested and curious as to what happens next...
I hope to get to meet some of you either at parties, get together, or events. I know i met some of you guys at the SDF-1 launch party...which i thought was a BLAST! I heard Michael Bradley play...soooo COOL! Great voice, he's the man...and to meet new people, who are very interesting. [/size]

Cant wait for the next event..woohooo...take care and cant wait to actually sit down and watch EVERYTHING!!! :laugh:

Welcome Aboard!
Any questions you may have,we can answer...just make sure you log them in the correct forums. I read that Macross8511 & yourself, took alot of the prizes at the Launch party? So you met Memo too?
-Well welcome to our universe:silly:
15 years 1 month ago #3067

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Hi Everyone...

MEET ME?

COME ON MAN, I AM JUST A FAN LIKE ANYONE.
HEHEHE

HEY, WELCOME ABOARD SOL. AND THATS COOL YOU GUYS CAME BY AND HAD A GREAT TIME. NEXT EVENT WILL BE IN SAN DIEGO FOR COMIC CON. CHECK OUT THE COMIC CON THREAD IN EVENTS. MAKE SURE YOU BUY YOUR PASSES NOW BECOUSE THEY WILL RUN OUT. AND MAKE SURE YOU GET TO THE PANEL BECOUSE THEY SHUT TEH DOOR AT CAPACITY AND LEAVE FANS STRANDED OUTSIDE.

ONCE AGAIN, ALL THE WORK INVOLVED IN THIS SITE AND EVENTS ARE ALL BY FANS. NOT ME, JUST OTHER FANS.

BUT I AM GALD YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFULL TIME AND THAT YOU AND MACROSS COULD WIN MANNY PRIZES...

INCLUDING THE SDF1 BACKDROP...

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 1 month ago #3072

• MACROSS8511
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • The infamous...MACROSS8511

Replied by MACROSS8511 on topic Re:Hi Everyone...

(SOL) So I see you finally got an account. Very well done there grasshopper....LOL, -Soon you will learn the ways and the knowledge of the ninja....WOW!,wrong series...
" I cant believe its not butter! "
15 years 1 month ago #3076

Replied by DESTROID21 on topic GREETINGS, SOL

WELCOME ABOARD,YOU 2
15 years 1 month ago #3091

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds