Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: Thor (NO SPOILERS!!)

• Lancer
  • Lancer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Robotech Guru Extraordinaire!
  • Thank you received: 0

Lancer's Summer Movie Review: Today's Flick: Thor (NO SPOILERS!!) was created by Lancer

THUNDER BOLTS AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME!!

Hey Fight fans, Tis I w/ another review and this time its THOR!!!

Well I have to say, of the Marvel characters that were done and are in existence Thor is an interesting cookie. I mean how do you write a comic about a God??

Well this movie has taken this comic and brought it to life, and oh btw NATALIE PORTMAN & KAT DENNINGS ARE HOT!!!!

Now my only beef w/ this movie is that some of the SFX were BAD...You can tell when they were in Asgard and Earth the Major differences w/ the SFX and Camera work. I dunno who did the SFX but they weren't good at all.

I enjoyed the acting and the plot was believable (If you saw the Marvel cartoon of Thor you have the origin story) which is what they used for the movie.

NATALIE PORTMAN IS HOT!!

I did enjoy some of the battle sequences. All in All I am more looking fwd to Capt. America (F*** Yeah!) and Avengers.

I give Thor in my 1 - 5 Scale a 3.5 (Alpha-Cyclone)

Great Music, and good cast, but Cheezy SFX and you can see this movie as a Matinee and still enjoy it. (Save your money on the 3-D)

Oh and did I mention that NATALIE PORTMAN IS HOT!!

Next movie more than likely will be Pirates 4 though I am not sure since I am broke

Have a good wknd and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Lancer Out

NONJA!
"Robotech is God...Robotech is Life"--I said this in the Shadow Chronicles DVD
12 years 11 months ago #16098

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds