Batman Gotham Knight sales on July 8th, 2008

• Lobizon
  • Lobizon's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Batman Gotham Knight sales on July 8th, 2008 was created by Lobizon

Batman Gotham Knight on DVD, Blu-ray and On Demand on July 8th, 2008. From producers of Batman Begins and the upcoming Dark Knight theatrical release comes the groundbreaking interpretation of the Batman's transition from beginner to Dark Knight. Six interlocking stories reveal Bruce Wayne's earliest adventures as Batman and the steps he took to become the grim avenger of Gotham City. These globe-spanning adventures pit Batman against the fearsome Scarecrow and two villains he's never faced before: the freakish Killer Croc and the unerring marksman known as Deadshot. Some of the world's most revered animation visionaries bring to life the one and only Dark Knight: Batman!
Visit the official website at Batman Gotham Knight.com

Preview

Saludos ;)
15 years 9 months ago #780

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Batman Gotham Knight sales on July 8th, 2008

This kind of reminds me of the ANIMATRIX. I can't wait!
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 9 months ago #781

• Lobizon
  • Lobizon's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:Batman Gotham Knight sales on July 8th, 2008

SIGHUP wrote:

This kind of reminds me of the ANIMATRIX. I can't wait!

You are right SIGHUP

Batmanime details by: Dave Davis

With the insane levels of marketing saturation for THE DARK KNIGHT, another upcoming Batman movie seems to be getting overlooked, namely BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT.

Wizard's 2008 movie preview has a few details, informing salivating Batfans that the "movie" will actually be a collection of six stories from different writers, directed by Bruce Timm (BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES). The new stories, done in anime style by three Japanese studios, will apparently bridge the gap between BATMAN BEGINS and THE DARK KNIGHT and explore "different facets of Batman often seen in comics but never really explored in animation and film." The stories will link together thematically but also be independent, each with a different appearance, particularly in regards to Bruce Wayne and his nocturnal alter ego.

The writers include comic scribes Brian Azzarello and Greg Rucka and BATMAN BEGINS screenwriter David Goyer, and the animation studios (Production I.G., Studio 4C and Madhouse) have been responsible for work like STEAMBOY, GHOST IN THE SHELL and NINJA SCROLL. It's believed that Christian Bale will provide his voice to the project. The DVD is expected to hit shelves sometime before THE DARK KNIGHT's July release.

Studio 4C they were the creators of The Animatrix

Sources links: JoBlo.com | Studio 4C.com

Saludos;)
15 years 9 months ago #789

• xXxBAzzARxXx
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Bye Bye Mars
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by xXxBAzzARxXx on topic Re:Batman Gotham Knight sales on July 8th, 2008

Did anyone go see this for anime expo??? I missed it. :(
WE WILL WIN!!!
15 years 9 months ago #799

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds