Shadow Chronicles is #10 on the List of Best Japanese Animated Movies!

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Shadow Chronicles is #10 on the List of Best Japanese Animated Movies! was created by Gubaba

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this here yet: www.screenjunkies.com/movies/movie-lists...ese-animated-movies/

This list is a revelation! For example, I didn't realize that Akira was set immediately after World War II, or that Robotech was based on a popular comic book series!

I'm also astonished to find that while Shadow Chronicles made the list of the "10 Best Japanese Animated Movies," it didn't make the same site's list of the " 10 Best Japanese Cartoon Movies " or the " 10 Best Anime Movies List ." I mean, really, what gives?

EDIT: The same site also has another list of the " 10 Best Anime Movies of All Time " and " 10 Great Anime Movies " and Robotech isn't there, either. What's the deal? If I didn't know better, I'd begin to suspect that this site was written by a bunch of spambots...
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Gubaba.
13 years 1 month ago #14566

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Shadow Chronicles is #10 on the List of Best Japanese Animated Movies!

Is this site supposed to be like MST3K?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
13 years 1 month ago #14572

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Shadow Chronicles is #10 on the List of Best Japanese Animated Movies!

rtsurfer wrote:

Nah.

Unlike the guy who wrote this list, the MST3K guys actually WATCH the movies they "review."
13 years 1 month ago #14578

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Shadow Chronicles is #10 on the List of Best Japanese Animated Movies!

whoa! you guys need to be carefull! Remember, this was posted on rt.com as an 'accurate' and 'non-missleading' article, despite the only posts in the said forum post was pointing out the major errors.

:silly:
13 years 1 month ago #14579

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Shadow Chronicles is #10 on the List of Best Japanese Animated Movies!

rtsurfer wrote:

I WISH the guys of MST3K would watch and riff TSC

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
13 years 1 month ago #14582

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds