Fan fiction: Invid Lullaby

• Peter Young
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Fan fiction: Invid Lullaby was created by Peter Young

Within Robotech, I prefer Macross Saga and The Masters over New Generation. The first two stories have an optimistic tone: humanity fights back, but is also willing to make peace. The third story is too dark for me. Humanity seems divided between fighting or submission - hope is a forgotten thing from the past.
With Sentinels descending from the first two stories and Shadow Chronicles inspired mainly from the third one, I prefer Sentinels over Shadow Chronicles.

This lengthy introduction was to explain why I haven't watched all episodes of New Generation yet - I am not that interested. So I am unaware of any differences between #85 and the beginning of Shadow Chronicles.

But I definitely prefer this fan fiction story over Shadow Chronicles:
www.robotecha.com/story.php?name=STOILU

Especially because after this story, a whole lot of future stories are still possible - without having a FOURTH alien race invading Earth.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Peter Young.
7 years 9 months ago #22502

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Fan fiction: Invid Lullaby

I'm at a weeklong Memorial Day Nerdfest but I will bookmark this to read when I get home and nobody's looking
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22507

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds