Star Wars: The Old Republic

• Silverbolt
  • Silverbolt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Hi
  • Thank you received: 0

Star Wars: The Old Republic was created by Silverbolt

I've been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic for a while now. Does anyone else here play?

My main's on the Darth Bandon server currently, though I've been bouncing alternate characters on different servers, The Ebon Hawk server is another. On both of those I have one character named Sessendra, and one named Silverbolt. Mostly Republic side, though the Sessendra on Ebon Hawk is a Bounty Hunter.
"If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?" -Steven Wright
11 years 10 months ago #19035

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

USED TO PLAY PC GAMES A LONG TIME AGO. NOT SO MUCH NOW. I THINK THATS THE LAST TIME I PLAYED STARWARS. GOT MORE INTO SOCUM AND CALL OF DUTY.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 10 months ago #19050

• Silverbolt
  • Silverbolt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Hi
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Silverbolt on topic Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

I never got into SOCOM, but I've played the last three Call of Duty games. Hopped over from Halo 3 to Modern Warfare 2, then Black Ops and MW3. Haven't played it for a couple months though, I get too antsy and nervous in each match.

It's because of those games that I've gotten into PvP on other games though, like WoW and now Star Wars: TOR. Now I get to enjoy all the randomness of fighting another person without constantly worrying about getting headshotted by a superkiller five miles away with a pistol out of nowhere. FPS PvP is fun and all, I'm just taking a break from it.

Plus, with the Bounty Hunter launching missiles, I get a bit of a Robotech feel occasionally. :woohoo:
"If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?" -Steven Wright
11 years 9 months ago #19123

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds