Halo 3 #2?

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Halo 3 #2? was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

I was at Gamestop and saw a Halo 3 game display,and it turns out that there is a 2nd Halo 3 being released soon.Any Halo fans think this could repair the blunders I read about in the 1st Halo 3?

Please know that I am not talking about Halo Wars.I have been putting off getting an Xbox 360 since I heard of the RROD and I do not trust that system and well,I heard Halo 3 sux..That is the only game I might only get for 360 if I ever got one.Unless they made more Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games.
14 years 6 months ago #5855

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by isamu on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

sorry dont have a 360, but I do own a ps3
as for Halo the first one is my fav. 2 and 3 not so much
the new one looks good! as for kotor you should pick up mass affect same developers
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
14 years 6 months ago #5858

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

I enjoyed Halo #1, #2 was good, I liked the improvements to the rifle although they nerfed the pistol. #3 just didn't do it for me and after seeing that they are already releasing ODST so soon after Halo Wars and already ahve trailers for REACH up kinda makes me feel flooded. Also the 360 has major quality control and longevity issues. this is why I preach PS3, especially now that it's down to $299 and that's with a 120 GB HDD. Blu Ray player still invluded. Best value and bundle for your money. Also more and more games will come. In time SONY will regain it's place as the premier console IMO. Reliability.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 6 months ago #5862

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

I agree that Halo 2 was kind of a let down and how they weakened the grenades and the Magnum.I never seen Halo 3 played,just watched the ending clips on youtube.

Isamu,.Richard,if you 2 play Playstation 3online,can you use and extra friend if you play COD4 or Resistance 2 or Wolfenstein or Ghostbusters?Let me know if you want to add as friend.My PSN is WraithKnight73 and you will see that I am nicer on game modes and believe it or not,I do not cuss folks out,but frequently tea-bag folks.

Here is a nice song dedicated to Microsoft Xbox 360,Enjoy

14 years 6 months ago #5867

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

Bro, get COD:World at War and we can fuck up some Nazi Zombies.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 6 months ago #5875

Replied by mage on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

WE ARE MICROSOFT, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

target by association

Proud Ecksbawks 360 owner
14 years 6 months ago #5908
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #5935

Replied by mage on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

Pizza the Hutt wrote:

frequently tea-bag folk

i better not catch you on halo 3 MP then

target by association

Proud Ecksbawks 360 owner
14 years 6 months ago #5950
Attachments:

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

Ha,Mage,
You have no worries there,cuz I never plan to buy an junkbox 360 and Halo (if it was still good) would probably be the only games I would have got for it but reviews implied it sucks so I just kept packing Playstation 3 games,,I do not have much in my collection yet,I am only like up to 23 Ps3 games so far and like 8 downloaded games.

On a side note,can you buy games and DLem to the 360?.

And I do not deny Playstation 3 has bad games,I hated Little big planet,Transformers and Dragonball Z burstlimit.

But Dead Space and Metal Gear Solid 4 and Ghostbusters more than made up that error.

Maybe in the far future I will get a 360 just to check the hype.I almost got one at the pawn shop with the RROD and they said microsoft will still service them if you not original owner.I did not want to take that chance,

Laters
Pete
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 6 months ago #5952

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Halo 3 #2?

The ODST Halo actually looks good from what i see. It would be nice to play someone other then the Master Chief. Dont' get me wrong i like him but i think the series needs some variety.

and COD ROCKS!
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 6 months ago #5957

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds