Robotech SDF-1 in "Dead Space"

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Robotech SDF-1 in "Dead Space" was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

For fans who plays Dead Space and knows the story I have a good question

What you think would happen if the SDF-1 folded too far and the crew discovered "The Marker" and brought aboard the SDF-1?

Who would be the lone survivor?,Or better yet,Who would discover where the SDF-1 ended up and would be the lone hero in a Cyclone armor or MODAT to explore the SDF-1?

If one hard core "hero" would be the lone soldier on the SDF-1 to fight off the monsters,Would it be Roy (old war vet) or Max(survived knife fight with Miriya) or (uggh) kyle (martial arts expert)? and what is available on the SDF-1 to create a "make-shift" battle armor to survive the attacks?

Enjoy the imaginations folks,
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 6 months ago #6106

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Robotech SDF-1 in "Dead Space"

For those not familiar with Dead Space,Here below is the game trailer,

I just love the sweet lullaby they used for this

Enjoy
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 6 months ago #6153

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Robotech SDF-1 in "Dead Space"

Lots of gore eh?

Reminds me of my Junior High days. I used to love blood and guts back then. Not so much anymore. But I'd still give this game a crack.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 6 months ago #6158

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech SDF-1 in "Dead Space"

BACK THEN THOSE BANNED FACES OF DEATH WERE COOL.

I GUESS WHEN ITS PLAYED OUT ITS JUST TO MUCH.

I DON'T PLAY THE GAME. BUT IS THERE A MOVIE OR TAKES AFTER A MOVIE? REMINDED ME OF A MOVIE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6175

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Robotech SDF-1 in "Dead Space"

Memo,
There was a movie-anime called Dead Space that was released around the time the game came out,I believe it was called Dead Space Downfall and it shows what happened to the mining colony on Aegis when they found the "marker" and how crazy unitology religion is.It is a good movie to watch,if you rent or DL it.

SIGHUP,
If you still got the 360,you can find it cheaper since it has been almost a year it released.PS3 version is better tho.better armor downloads.Dead Space and Metal Gear Solid 4 (and Ghostbusters) makes PS3 worth owning.SIGH if you ever get the PS3,avoid littlebigplanet because folks will think you a "girly-girlie" for playing it.

Laters
14 years 6 months ago #6185

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Robotech SDF-1 in

Pizza the Hutt wrote:

SIGHUP,
If you still got the 360,you can find it cheaper since it has been almost a year it released.PS3 version is better tho.better armor downloads.Dead Space and Metal Gear Solid 4 (and Ghostbusters) makes PS3 worth owning.SIGH if you ever get the PS3,avoid littlebigplanet because folks will think you a "girly-girlie" for playing it.

Laters

That's okay. People already think I'm "girly-girlie." Hmm that looks like a game the missus might be interested in. Someday I might get the PS3. There is not much incentive. I already have a blueray player, I don't go online. The only real incentive for me is GRAND TURISMO. The new version they're developing with NASCAR and real damage sounds fabulous! I'm a racing nut what can I say?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 6 months ago #6191

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds