BEATLES ROCK BAND

• SIGHUP
  • SIGHUP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

BEATLES ROCK BAND was created by SIGHUP

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the Rock Band games. I always knew about them, but this Christmas "Santa" brought me Beatles Rock Band. By far one of my favorite bands of all time. Grew up listening to them because of my uncle.

I got the entire set with the drums, guitar and mic. Not doing much singing, but definitely hitting up the guitar and the drums. I have to say that its a lot harder than it lets on. But once you're in the groove its almost as if you're playing.

Still stuck on easy, since even medium is difficult, for me anyway.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 2 months ago #8644

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:BEATLES ROCK BAND

I got the game for the PS3 at launch. I've been playing it for a couple of months, but now I've been worn out on it and the person I used to play with all the time moved. I'm not a huge Beatles fan, but when I played the game at E3 it was an improvement on the previous versions.

Rock Band is definitely a great game if you can get into the rhythm. Beatles is a great version and a lot of fun.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 2 months ago #8649

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:BEATLES ROCK BAND

GOOD AT GET TOGETHER'S WITH FANS FILLING IN THE VOCALS.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 2 months ago #8651

• SIGHUP
  • SIGHUP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:BEATLES ROCK BAND

Two months later and I am still playing this. Harmonix hit it big with me since I found interest in all things BEATLES. Before I liked them a little, but now I am REALLY into them.

About done collecting all their albums and they've become part of my playlist. No idea why, but I never paid any attention to the intro of the game. The other day I left it running and I was stunned! Apparently the same guys who did the Demon Days Gorillaz videos Passion Pictures Company did the cinematics/intro as well for The Beatles Rockband

The intro video is just filled with tons of little Beatles trivia if you can call it that. True fans will appreciate all the work. My favorite part (besides all of it) has to be the little penguins jumping singing "woo" as the Helofino stomps on the ground!

A fan even blogged in detail scene-by-scene about the intro cinematic

smittygirl.wordpress.com/2009/06/04/beat...band-cinematicintro/

I could watch this over and over. Now just waiting for more albums/tracks to be released.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 1 month ago #9562

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds