why no new comics since 2006?

• spark300c
  • spark300c's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 3

why no new comics since 2006? was created by spark300c

I read there have been no new comics since 2006. I wounder why. I think it be good idea to start a new comic sires since shadow rising had been delayed by waiting on live action move.Surely the robotech universe is big enough to have something going on that does not effect the main cast that were in shadow chronicle and possible cast of shadow rising.
13 years 5 months ago #13770

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:why no new comics since 2006?

spark300c wrote:

I read there have been no new comics since 2006. I wounder why. I think it be good idea to start a new comic sires since shadow rising had been delayed by waiting on live action move.Surely the robotech universe is big enough to have something going on that does not effect the main cast that were in shadow chronicle and possible cast of shadow rising.

That's a great question... Though I don't have and answer, I do suggest that you also post this over at RT.com to get as many different answers as you can. I'm sure HG's eyes are everywhere and having this question on both sites might yield the best results.

Personally.... Maybe they just hadn't hit on the right story to tell. I am sure the HG wants to give the fans the best possible story they can...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
13 years 5 months ago #13771

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Fuzzy on topic Re:why no new comics since 2006?

I think right now theyre focusing on re-releasing series in graphic novel/trade paperback format, ie: Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles (released earlier this year) and Love and War Stories (due to release in december i think?)
13 years 5 months ago #13773

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds