Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

INTRESTING...

A WHILE BACK I SUGGESTED TO A FRIEND THAT HE COULD MAKE SOME OF THE LITTLE FIGURES ON 3D LAZER IMAGE ON SMALL CRYSTAL. HE JUST NEED TO GET THE 3D MODELS TO BE ENGRAVED.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 7 months ago #17485

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by RaZoR-X on topic Re: Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

just orderd 2 new Zentraedi Light Artillery Battlepods to add to the battelfield!
12 years 5 months ago #17719

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

RaZoR X wrote:

just orderd 2 new Zentraedi Light Artillery Battlepods to add to the battelfield!

And it looks AWESOME!! :cheer:
12 years 5 months ago #17720

Replied by RaZoR-X on topic Re: Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

ZENTRADI Ready to Rock the Battlefield!

I know, they are kinda big for Tabletop battle but its all that is available and it sure is fun to see theses mechs on the tabletop go toe to toe with the RDF. :)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by RaZoR-X.
12 years 4 months ago #17760

here some vid!father vs son!

this was filmed before we made the Macross Island tabletop.
My nex plan is to do the battel for Mars Base!

Thanks to the Macross world guys I have a mini Lisa with space suit so we plan to make her the object the rdf forces need to rescue.
12 years 4 months ago #17763

Replied by Elbows on topic Re: Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

To the OP. I recently emailed you for a rules set. I think it looks pretty darn good.

Not my particular style, but the mechanics look very solid. Like you, I've developed a table-top game, simply for conventions etc. I know the IP is still strangled stateside.

However, like you - having serious problems sourcing models.

I have a slew of 1/200 scale stuff (which I've spent no small fortune amassing the past few months). Sadly several key mecha are still missing. I've included them in case someone makes them eventually, OR Palladium does indeed release their miniatures.

I'd say keep on it. There are still many of us who truly love the Robotech world. My game will probably take several months to get rolling - perhaps taking it to a Con early next year. I'll eventually post details/pictures for some inspiration.

I'll shoot you an email and see if there is anything we can help each other out with.
11 years 8 months ago #19440

Well I'm glad to be proven wrong! So excited for the new miniatures. I already purchased the battlecry set and plan to start working on Mars base tabletop! :woohoo:
10 years 11 months ago #20358

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Would you play a tabletop wargame based on Robotech?

RaZoR X wrote:

Well I'm glad to be proven wrong! So excited for the new miniatures. I already purchased the battlecry set and plan to start working on Mars base tabletop! :woohoo:

WOW. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF IT.

I GOT SHOWDOWN JUST TO HAVE EXTRA STUFF AND AS A PURCHASE ADD ON DAEDALUS ATTACK FOR THE MONSTERS AND DESTROIDS. SOME OF THE GUYS LIKE DARTALLION AND BLAKE ALREADY LOOKING INTO MAKING A TABLETOP FOR GAMING. LOT OF COOL IDEAS. THOUGHT RELEASE DATE IS DECEMBER WILL BE A LONG TIME TO PLAN THINGS OUT AND SHOWCASE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
10 years 11 months ago #20359

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds