Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July?

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July? was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

I was at Ebay and I saw a PREORDER of the Maia Sterling VFA-6ZX Masterpiece and the auction said to be shipping out in July.

Has anyone here heard any news about this?,I thot we Robotech fans should get first shot at them.

Why an Ebay seller but not RT.com?

Please let us know any news on Maia.

Laters.
Pete
14 years 11 months ago #3890

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July?

uh weren't those recalled?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 11 months ago #3900

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in Ju

Happy Pinguin
I know they were recalled.But the re-issues were supposed to be issued this same year.

Rumor had it they was supposed to be out after August,I guess Toynami remade the Maia's or it could be some old ones.We'll see.

What makes me mad about Robotech and Toynami is that if this is a re-issue then it goes to show us Robotech fans that they can make alot of Betas that no one really wants and make a Maia in less than a year but still does not give us an SDF-1
14 years 11 months ago #3904

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in Ju

Pizza the Hutt wrote:

Happy Pinguin
I know they were recalled.But the re-issues were supposed to be issued this same year.

Rumor had it they was supposed to be out after August,I guess Toynami remade the Maia's or it could be some old ones.We'll see.

What makes me mad about Robotech and Toynami is that if this is a re-issue then it goes to show us Robotech fans that they can make alot of Betas that no one really wants and make a Maia in less than a year but still does not give us an SDF-1

You know after that recall issue, I would not trust them again :| but maybe that's just me.

14 years 11 months ago #3906

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July?

I'm about ready to start making the darn things myself and sell them This is rediculous. Toynami has more recalls of Robotech toys then the 2000 Ford Focus. (15 recalls in 6 years)
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 11 months ago #3908

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July?

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:

I'm about ready to start making the darn things myself and sell them This is rediculous. Toynami has more recalls of Robotech toys then the 2000 Ford Focus. (15 recalls in 6 years)

15 recalls? Holy Edward Cullen Disco Balls!!!!!

man if there's been that many problems then why haven't they found a better company?

14 years 11 months ago #3917

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in Ju

BREAKING NEWS

I got a email from the Ebay seller about the Maia and he/she said that this is the real deal!,So sad that Toynami gave Ebay hobby sellers first shot at these but nothing to rt.com and us fans.

Happypinguin
I am willing to give Toynami one last shot and see how this Maia turns out,the one I got made me so mad,I had confidence that mine was not a defect,and well since I keep what I buy,I took mine out to transform it and it fell apart like a broken cracker,or more like squeezing legos apart.So my faith in Toynami is shaken.

But it is only $90 and I spend more than that a month for my Playstation 3 games (unless the games are the ones I dislike) and I guess we need to keep faith in Toynami because if MEMO was right then Toynami knows we want MPC SDF-1 and by the year 2059 they will make it for us.

If I had my way,I would tell Toynami where they can shove those betas and start making SDF-1's.

Back to subject,,Is anyone thinking about checking this auction?,he only has 4 offers,
14 years 11 months ago #3943

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Adam1589 on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July?

form my experience:
Ford = Fix Or Repair Daily

why i say that is simple, Ford may be a good truck builder but dont put money into their cars, thos ethings break down way too often(this is how it's been all around me, so i may be a little bias here)

anywyas on subject:
i dotn care if they got recalled, i'd like a transformable alpha and beta of matching colors and maybe a Cyclone of any design

if i could chose models:
Alpha - red alpha
beta - merely matches alpha in color
cyclone - the one lancer uses, i think its called '041 SABER'

and no matter if they were recalled i'd keep mine for the sakes of them being what i want, no matter how flawed
---i have elft for good....and no kaiba i am not coming back even if yo udid beg...
14 years 11 months ago #3945

• Macross_119
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Co-Commander of the 59th ComTOG (Charlie)
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Macross_119 on topic Re:Maia's VFA-6ZX Masterpiece to be released in July?

I got my Maia fighter around Xmas, i knew they had problems but decided to get one anyways. I opted not to return my with the recall figuring hey i have one now.

but like so many before, what i really want is the SDF-1

the only problem i can see is that they are asking for 150.00 for the Betas i can only shutter to think what they will ask for the Battle fortress, and how quickly it will fall apart.

but to say something good for them. My buddy and I found the VF-1S MPC in an Game stop for 40 bucks, but a year after it was released. course we snatched it up and it was put together fairly well.
Co-Commander of the 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group, Charlie Company.
"I have the Body of a God...Budda.
Universal Torque Spec: Two Grunts and a Fart.
K.I.S.S.=Keep It Simple Stupid (builders motto)
Regular at Miriya's Bar and Grill.
Member of the A.k.L (Anti-kyle League)
14 years 8 months ago #5103

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds