Beta Masterpiece input from owners

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beta Masterpiece input from owners was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

Well,I just recently bought my blue Beta Masterpiece and I cannot wait to see it.A sad note to mention is that I waited a long time to get one because I was skeptical of the Betas because I made the mistake of believing the same company that made the Maia Masterpiece are the same company Toynami hired to make the Betas and when I was corrected and told that the Beta company will be the ones making the Maia RE-ISSUES I then felt dumb *facepalm* and decided to get a Beta.

Now my questions is to the ones who ownes the Blue Beta Masterpiece
1.Is the quality better than Voltron Masterpiece?

2.If any parts were missing or wrong will Robotech.com or Toynami help you resolve the problem fast? ( kinda feel that was a retorical because I read at RT.com that one had bad treatment and other had good treatment when his Beta missing link up arms)

3.Is the Beta durable and resistant to normal display elements?
Thanks and I hope I will be happy with my Beta when I get it.
14 years 11 months ago #4053

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Beta Masterpiece input from owners

I got my Blue Beta today.Well now I need to decide which transformation to display the Beta in.,What I am kind sad is that my Legioss is a darker blue tone than the Blue Beta.Maybe I need to hunt for a MPC Scott Bernard Alpha on Ebay.

laters,
14 years 11 months ago #4090

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Beta Masterpiece input from owners

SO... WHAT IS YOUR INPUT?

LIKE, DISLIKE? IS IT CRAP? DID IT BLOW YOUR MIND ON HOW HEAVY IT IS?

INPUT!!!!
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 11 months ago #4100

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I like it alot.It is awesome and a very well built Masterpiece.I wish I could thank Toynami and George Sohn myself and congradulate them on a successful Masterpiece.I have been a strong supporter for Toynami when I got my first one (which was Jack Archer) since then I got the other Masterpiece which was Voltron (the best so far) and then I got other Robotech Masterpieces Rick,Roy,Miriya,Rook and Lancer but when I got my Maia almost all my faith and trust in Toynami was gone.But when Memo1dominion and Rhade corrected me on the Beta I decided to think on getting a Beta and last week I ordered it and I just got it.

Well back to the Beta now,I like how it is very solid and heavy and all pieces were there.I am so shocked at this Masterpiece that I cannot make up my mind on which transformation to display it.I know I need to be extra careful when applying the stickers.But I'm glad to say that this is one of the best Toynami products I ever owned.I am shocked these did not sell out yet.

Laters,
Pete
14 years 11 months ago #4103

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:Beta Masterpiece input from owners

I love my 2 Beta's. My only complaint is that the wheels do not retract into the body. REMOVABLE LANDING GEAR SUCKS GOOSE EGGS TOYNAMI.......especially on a $150.00 toy!!!!
14 years 10 months ago #4322

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Beta Masterpiece input from owners

NICE.. YOU GOING TO COMIC CON?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 10 months ago #4331

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Well,
I still have not applied the stickers or transformed it yet.I was going to get the green Beta,but I need to fix my Playstation 3 first.Since I use the PS3 to surf web.That is why I been inactive.no way to surf or ebay.

And since I became a victim of the economy and needed to get a new job.and my new job is as good as not having a job.I will miss out on the green Beta and the coming Maia.

Unless someone knows a good boss in Texas I can work for.

See you folks later,
Pete
14 years 9 months ago #4369

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I did it!!

I bought the Green Beta - Lunk this morning and I hope it will arrive fast.

Does anyone who already has the Green Beta has pics or a description of how it looks and type of head it has?,I could not tell that well but I saw the legs were different and it has the Mars base stickers.

Next payday I need to get a new Lancer for Lunk's Beta cuz heck,the one I got a leg missle pod snapped off.

Let us Beta fans keep hope that the next in line will be for a Maia shadow beta,it has a Synchro cannon so it should be for either Maia or a TSC charecter.

Laters
14 years 8 months ago #5841

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Some sad news (unless you are an Ariel fan)

The Shadow Beta will be for Ariel because the Beta instruction booklet I got with my Green Beta shows Ariel with the Shadow Beta.

Really sux because I was hoping Toynami would go ahead and release the Shadow Chronicles Beta because I saw a pic with a Synchro cannon on back of Beta.

Atleast instead of getting the shadow Ariel Beta I can save money for something better,Like Maia re-issue.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 7 months ago #6068

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by isamu on topic Re:Beta Masterpiece input from owners

sorry pizza! you know what would be cool if you make on for it! that would be awesome
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
14 years 7 months ago #6088

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds