Robotech 3D Awesome video and nice music.

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Robotech 3D Awesome video and nice music. was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

Here is a video I saw.Does anyone know if this is a real deal? like could it be from the Robotech saga or Macross saga and is it from a true anime movie or a game? or simply just a well fan made video.Please watch and lets dig up on this and see when and where this video takes place.

Enjoy
14 years 10 months ago #4135

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Robotech 3D Awesome video and nice music.

It's highly unlikely that this is an official video from the makers of Macross.

More than likely, though, it's a well-made fan movie.

The reason I say this is that we see multiple different planes from UNSPacy, all from different timelines.

We see...

VF-1s (Super and Super-Strike)

VF-11s (Super)

and Vf(YF?)-19s

All of these birds came out at different times during the Macross timelines (Both standard and alternate).

Also, since HG hasn't got rights to the VF-11 or VF-19/YF-19 designs, they cannot be from Robotech.

Still, for a fan-made vid, it's pretty damn good!
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 10 months ago #4136

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Robotech 3D Awesome video and nice music.

Thanks Robelwel,(Viper)
I think that Warner Bros needs to call this guy for the CG effects..As for those mechas not being in HG rights..Thats weird because I thot I seen Rick playing with a model of one on Macross saga.

What I cannot see is how a fan would go thru so much time and work to make this knowing he would not get paid and to be hated by Macross fans (read the comments on this vid and come back and tell me there is no fan war between Robotech and Macross) and might even face some friction for adding a hodge-podge of mechas that has no rights to HG...

Either way the singing of "We will win" I think owns Michael Bradley's version and almost beats Reba West version too.This guy who made this vid must be recognized for this awesome video.

Laters
14 years 10 months ago #4139

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal

If memory serves me right (A dubious prospect, at best... hehehe), Rick's model was a VF-4, never to be seen in the original Macross Saga.

AS far as the 'Robotech' tag on this vid? It's obviously a mistake on the part of the poster. There are some who don't really know much. There's one guy who even says all he knows is Robotech MACROSS, as in 'Robotech Macross Saga'... etc.

Meh... A few misguided souls does not make a fan war.

14 years 10 months ago #4140

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Well,
I tend to agree that this is based off Macross itself because the uniforms and helmet visors are yellow and the super battle armor has a double barrel cannon on the right and well,the Valeries are launched similar to what I seen in DYRL and not a flat top.And alot of Quadrano armors that I heard was seen more in Macross than Robotech.But I think I saw the YF-1R Jack Archer's mecha but the head gun was too long but same hex shaped eye.And the paint job of one mecha seemed to be Macross,the black and red collar strip on chest of the mecha.

This is a neat job tho,Macross mechas and Robotech music could work wonders huh.

One thing that got me thinking,is the year of all things,,2051??,Like I will be long dead before 2051 but I liked how he kept the old pods,mechas and quadranos in use,and the Human and Zentradi vessels were awesome,nice color choice because that green was getting old.
14 years 10 months ago #4141

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal

One thing that got me thinking,is the year of all things,,2051??,Like I will be long dead before 2051 but I liked how he kept the old pods,mechas and quadranos in use,and the Human and Zentradi vessels were awesome,nice color choice because that green was getting old.

Well, there is a historical precident for the pods and battle armor.

First, the Zentradi battle plan seems to be based on the idea of 'overwhelming numbers', or to put it another way, "Crunch all you want, we'll make more."

Now, for the history. (Mind you, I am not Seto, so this'll be short... hehehe)

Remember that the Zentradi and Maltrani (sp?) were genetically engineered warriors that saw thier first fights nearly 500,000 years ago. One would think that if battlepods and powered armor stank, they wouldn't have lasted for that long. So, if it works, keep it.

14 years 10 months ago #4142

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech 3D Awesome video and nice music.

TATSUNOKO HAS THE RIGHTS TO MACROSS 1985 AND DYRL OUTSIDE OF JAPAN.

IF TATSU SO PLEASES WITH HG TO REALESE DYRL THEY CAN. BUT DONT THINK WE WILL SEE ANYTHING OUT SOON. OTHER THAN WHAT, MACROSS PLUS AND CLASH OF THE BIONOIDES (DYRL AUSTRALIA REALESE) HAS COME OUT UNDER HG RADAR, JUST THE ONE THAT BEEN ON SALE IN JAPANESE SERIES MACROSS ORIGINAL FORM.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 10 months ago #4143

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Well
I read at RT.com that this was a 3d movie project released in Tokyo back in 2000 (Thanks Seto for the info) and this is a trailer of either movie or series.

But we can all agree,that this is the best version of "We will win" and maybe previous singers can listen to this and get ideas.
14 years 10 months ago #4146

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Robotech 3D Awesome video and nice music.

I found this version of the song enjoyable, and the video itself kinda reminds me of a video game cutscene. Suprisingly the CGI is better than TSC IMO.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 8 months ago #5631

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds