Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

  • Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Posts: 301
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

My PC has been down but I got this on sale from hlj.com Im VERY VERY pleased with it.

www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/sets/72157623612996846/


Nice addition there BC.... So the quality is good on those.. I've always wondered about the CS versions.. I've thought about getting a couple myself... but wasn't sure how the quality was. I just don't want to end up with something I can't even convert once before it breaks..

Anyway.. I've got a few more things coming in for my collection.. can't wait to get them unpacked and on the shelves...

I finally got my 5 Matchbox micronized Zentraedi figures. They're in pretty good condition too.. I was pleased when I got them out of the box.

I'm really having trouble finding a way to make more room for my stuff though... I'm running out of space in my collection room... I've got Robotech in one corner, My model work bench in another, my DVD shelf is in another corner and Nascar collection in another.... So you can imagine how space has become scarce. I don't even really have my G.I. Joe collection displayed... though... I think I'm about ready to part with the bulk of that.... I'm only gonna keep my original 1982 straight arm figures... I've had those since I was a kid so can't really let them go... I'm also gonna find it very hard to get rid of my Night Raven... I've had that since I was a kid too and its as nice today as it was then... It's even the harder to find first variation.. before they added the little extra slot for the landing gear actuator to rest in when the landing gear is deployed.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Mark-Warlock.
14 years 1 month ago #10745

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4667
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

DANG!

YOU GUYS HAVING GREAT FUN COLLECTING STUFF. I STILL COLLECT BUT I AM TAKING MY TIME ON FEW THINGS.


PLUS ALL MY FUNDS ARE GOING INTO A PRIVATE PROJECT OUTSIDE OF ROBOTECH WHICH IS MY OWN SIDE STORY. BUT SOON I WILL GET BACK IN THE GROVE. WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT COMIC CON.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 1 month ago #10751

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Posts: 289
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Mark Warlock wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

My PC has been down but I got this on sale from hlj.com Im VERY VERY pleased with it.

www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/sets/72157623612996846/


Nice addition there BC.... So the quality is good on those.. I've always wondered about the CS versions.. I've thought about getting a couple myself... but wasn't sure how the quality was. I just don't want to end up with something I can't even convert once before it breaks..

Anyway.. I've got a few more things coming in for my collection.. can't wait to get them unpacked and on the shelves...

I finally got my 5 Matchbox micronized Zentraedi figures. They're in pretty good condition too.. I was pleased when I got them out of the box.

I'm really having trouble finding a way to make more room for my stuff though... I'm running out of space in my collection room... I've got Robotech in one corner, My model work bench in another, my DVD shelf is in another corner and Nascar collection in another.... So you can imagine how space has become scarce. I don't even really have my G.I. Joe collection displayed... though... I think I'm about ready to part with the bulk of that.... I'm only gonna keep my original 1982 straight arm figures... I've had those since I was a kid so can't really let them go... I'm also gonna find it very hard to get rid of my Night Raven... I've had that since I was a kid too and its as nice today as it was then... It's even the harder to find first variation.. before they added the little extra slot for the landing gear actuator to rest in when the landing gear is deployed.


On the negative note of the CM Dark Legioss, the two rear landing gears fell off. :ohmy:

However the CM is so superior to the toynami counterpart that Im even going to go through the trouble of pulling my chump change that I use for collecting together to pick up the Legioss Pilotless type. Its just that good.

PS- I reached out to micronian of anymoon.com to ask him to post a CM Legioss with a Toynami Beta, so that I could evaluate weither it is feasable to get the Shadow Beta that will be out soon. In keeping my fingers crossed.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 1 month ago #10761

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Posts: 289
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Hey,

In light of work and school I havent had a chance to post much. But now Ill have the weekend to chill. First off my newly arrived Megahouse Ride Armor, Yellow Version. Enjoy:

www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/sets/...623612996846/detail/
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 2 weeks ago #11196

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4667
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

NICE.

THAT THING IS BIG.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 2 weeks ago #11199

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Posts: 301
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Hey,

In light of work and school I havent had a chance to post much. But now Ill have the weekend to chill. First off my newly arrived Megahouse Ride Armor, Yellow Version. Enjoy:

www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/sets/...623612996846/detail/


That's pretty cool... I still haven't taken mine out of the box yet... Not sure if I will or not... I like how it looks though.. I'm picking up the Dark stick version also...

I should have some new pic up this weekend of my main Robotech Display Shelf with a bunch of new additions...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 2 weeks ago #11212

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • buffalostyle
  • buffalostyle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Addicted to Protoculture
  • Posts: 67
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by buffalostyle on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Very jealous of the new addition, BC...That is the one toy that I am looking for during my con season...I have one of the Dark Stick's and it is one of my absolute favorites!!! It was probably the best gift that I got for Christmas last year...however, I always liked Yellow's ride armor the best.
-buffalostyle
www.flickr.com/groups/1739199@N25/ Robotech Appreciation Flickr group
Member of the A.k.L.(Anti-kyle League)
14 years 2 weeks ago #11225

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Posts: 289
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

Im getting a Dark Stick too. I also want the CM Dark Legioss Pilotless Mech.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 2 weeks ago #11229

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Posts: 289
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

buffalostyle wrote:

Very jealous of the new addition, BC...That is the one toy that I am looking for during my con season...I have one of the Dark Stick's and it is one of my absolute favorites!!! It was probably the best gift that I got for Christmas last year...however, I always liked Yellow's ride armor the best.


Thanks, If all else fails I got this Yellow at hobbygen for on $68.00

www.hobbygen.com/index.php?main_page=pro..._102&products_id=527
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 2 weeks ago #11230

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • buffalostyle
  • buffalostyle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Addicted to Protoculture
  • Posts: 67
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by buffalostyle on topic Re:Lets Brag about our ROBOTECH Collections!

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Thanks, If all else fails I got this Yellow at hobbygen for on $68.00
www.hobbygen.com/index.php?main_page=pro..._102&products_id=527

Thanks for the heads up, BC...going to Hobbygen will be an option if I can't find it at one of my cons. I really like looking for (and finding) things at cons if I can...there's nothing like going through a dealer's room and finding that one thing that you have been looking for...SCORE!!!
-buffalostyle
www.flickr.com/groups/1739199@N25/ Robotech Appreciation Flickr group
Member of the A.k.L.(Anti-kyle League)
Last edit: 14 years 5 days ago by buffalostyle.
14 years 5 days ago #11514

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds