EA games idea for new game

• llPREDATORll
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

EA games idea for new game was created by llPREDATORll

I made a post to their ideas and suggestions forums on EA games and would like you to possibly read and post your thoughts thanks.

heres the link. cheers!

forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7946087.page#19396238
12 years 2 months ago #18005

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• llPREDATORll
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by llPREDATORll on topic Re: EA games idea for new game

I would like to know how many others would like to see if this series of a great cult series could possibly become a first and third person shooter game. Macross plus voxp seen here on a youtube video
is a great game I still play it all the time but it lacks the ground battle with gun pods blazing, and close combat martial arts battles.

I mean to have ground battles (As seen in all the shows and movies that we love so much) that could instantly take to the skies and space would be spectacular. high paced Robotech/macross action on a multiplayer game. 32vs32 gameplay. customizable mecha, when the player earns their ranks they could get special add ons for the fighter. Have the cyclones, destriods, and other mecha for intense ground battles. Have different modes....single player story mode, dogfight tournaments, etc. It would be like Battle cry on steroids. It wouldn't just involve one series either but all of them... all the different mecha.

All we need to do is let someone know... preferably EA due to their amazing graphics, how we all feel this would make a great gameing experience. I have joined this site in order to get others suggestions to add to our fandom and to have a great game that we would love.

So please visit the link and jot down what you think thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by llPREDATORll.
12 years 2 months ago #18010

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: EA games idea for new game

It's likely too complicated...
WB's currently owns the Robotech video game license and IIRC it has been reported that they probably won't release any games until they make the RT LAM, and who knows when that will be.
As for a N Amer "Macross" game, Harmony Gold (who owns Robotech) holds the copyright, or is it a trademark, to the title "Macross" and I think the logo as well, but IINM only own the merchandizing rights to the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross and possibly DYRL.
If I'm mistaken, someone will hopefully correct me.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 2 months ago #18012

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds