The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 972

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Glad to hear, hope its going well. I'm recovering from a sinus infection I didn't even know I had along with a virus. I had flu like symptoms which was strange cause usually when I have a sinus infection its not as severe but I'm stuck taking antibiotics again for like the 5th time in almost a single year now. Hooray for autoimmune diseases/s

I'm still having pain on my left side from that damn bend in my large intestine and I'm wondering if I might need surgery for it in the near future. I didn't want to think about it before cause I thought the only option was to remove the entire colon but I've been reading up on the different types of surgeries and found that the bad part could easily be removed and they could just reattach the colon and I wouldn't need a stoma or bag. Cause that's why I'm so paranoid of that shit, pun intended.

But I'm just sick of this pain and constantly worrying about that part of my colon twisting and causing impactions. For the most part the pain is moderate but there are times it hurts more than normal and those are the times I start to worry. I guess I'd just really like to be free of this pain.

American Gods Season 2 2019
Get Hype!
5 days 18 hours ago #27025

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 512

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Still in the moving process a little more to go
Macross forever :D
2 days 23 hours ago #27048

• Thank you received: 512

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Lurking on a Sunday night
Macross forever :D
2 days 17 hours ago #27049

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds