Here come the Invid! - My review of Robotech Comic #21

• PocketJacks
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 2

Here come the Invid! - My review of Robotech Comic #21 was created by PocketJacks

This issue moves us quite quickly from the defeat of the Zentradi armada last issue to the first engagement with the Invid. Dana Sterling wakes up from her trip from the future with a too late warning of the coming Invid invasion.

My review on YouTube
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by PocketJacks.
4 years 8 months ago #27152

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Here come the Invid! - My review of Robotech Comic #21

I appreciate your efforts in trying to give us fans something new to discuss, but I'm sorry to say that I think that comic is absolute garbage. The original story has been butchered in ways I never thought possible and as it goes on the more I'm convinced this is just mindless, throw shit to the wall and see what sticks.

It's as if someone scoured the internet searching for the worst fanfic they could possibly find and then made a comic about it. That is the only explanation I have at this point. If the Robotech fandom wasn't a joke before it sure is now.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
4 years 8 months ago #27156

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Here come the Invid! - My review of Robotech Comic #21

IMO they are just throwing random ideas out there to see what works when it comes time for an(other) reboot

In this particular episode, telling Max and Miriya about Dana was the worst thing they could have done; it endangers her entire existance. What they should have done was only tell Lisa who she really is, and refer to her as "Lt Silverman" or something so as not to give away her true identity.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
4 years 8 months ago #27157

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds