.. pick 5 robotech characters for BATTLE ROYAL

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

.. pick 5 robotech characters for BATTLE ROYAL was created by MEMO1DOMINION

That's right. pick five Robotech Series characters (all) for a wrestling match CAPCOM style. and Vs. other users pics. make your own moves and killer attacks and combos.

let's get it on!!!!!!
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
16 years 1 month ago #5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:.. pick 5 robotech characters for BATTLE ROYAL

15th ATACs baby! They are the only Robotech characters to consistently get into hand-to-hand combat and all of them excel at it. About the only other character that does is Lunk.

Dana Sterling
Angelo Dante
Bowie Grant
Zor Prime
Woodruff (2nd string character, KIA Mind Games)
16 years 3 weeks ago #13

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:.. pick 5 robotech characters for BATTLE ROYAL

HA!!!

I'LL PICK VANESSA LEEDS. TO GO AGAINST YOUR DANA...

AT LEATS YOU NEVER SAW HER CRY. SHE CAN BITHC SLAPP DANA ANYTIME.

TO GO AGAINST ANGELO...
EDWARDS..
WE KNOW EDWARDS CAN STRANSFORM INTO GUYVER...ER.. I MEAN A ZOIANOID. AT EAT UP ANGELO...

FOR BOWIE...MAN HE SO EASY... MIMEI LITTLE COUSIN. WILL HAVE HIM DO HIS FAMOUSE BARNYARD STOMP ON HIS FACE AND NO FINISHING MOVE REQUIRED.

ZOR PRIME A LITTLE TRICKY WITH HIS POWER OF ULTRA CLONE... CAN CLONE AT EACH DEATH... SO WILL HAVE TO USE....

!!!MINMEI!!!! THATS RIGHT FOLKS. SHE CAN SING TO HIM AND USE HER SOUND FREEZESHOCK JUST LIKE SHE DID WITH THE ZENTRADIS.

WOODRUFF I USE...... GLOVAL..
WITH HIS AMAZING HEADBUTTING WILL KEEP WOODRUFF DEAD.

THERE YA GO FOLKS..

HEHEHE...
16 years 3 weeks ago #24

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:.. pick 5 robotech characters for BATTLE ROYAL

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

I'LL PICK VANESSA LEEDS. TO GO AGAINST YOUR DANA...

AT LEATS YOU NEVER SAW HER CRY. SHE CAN BITHC SLAPP DANA ANYTIME.

Haha, not a chance. Vanessa would bawl like a little girl if her nail got broke. Dana dispatches her with extreme prejudice by a judicious karate blow to the back of the neck and a knee to the throat...

TO GO AGAINST ANGELO...
EDWARDS..
WE KNOW EDWARDS CAN STRANSFORM INTO GUYVER...ER.. I MEAN A ZOIANOID. AT EAT UP ANGELO...

Hah, but Edwards has to morph out to begin with. Angelo, being the perceptive fellow he is simply lands a right cross to Edward's jaw and down the Brigadier General goes...

FOR BOWIE...MAN HE SO EASY... MIMEI LITTLE COUSIN. WILL HAVE HIM DO HIS FAMOUSE BARNYARD STOMP ON HIS FACE AND NO FINISHING MOVE REQUIRED.

Puh-leeze. Bowie curbstomps little Lynn-Jason! Either that or its an upper cut that lands him in the hospital (face it, Bowie and Jason are probably the same height! :P )

ZOR PRIME A LITTLE TRICKY WITH HIS POWER OF ULTRA CLONE... CAN CLONE AT EACH DEATH... SO WILL HAVE TO USE....

!!!MINMEI!!!! THATS RIGHT FOLKS. SHE CAN SING TO HIM AND USE HER SOUND FREEZESHOCK JUST LIKE SHE DID WITH THE ZENTRADIS.

Zor Prime is resitant to pain, he can simply wait until Minmay's voice gives out....failing that he can simply club he in the head and make whoopee!

WOODRUFF I USE...... GLOVAL..
WITH HIS AMAZING HEADBUTTING WILL KEEP WOODRUFF DEAD.

Bah. Woodruff would get that panty waste Gloval in the deadly Crab Maneuver and then fart on him. Gloval dies from asphyxiation!

Game! Set! Match!
16 years 3 weeks ago #27

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:.. pick 5 robotech characters for BATTLE ROYAL

hahahahhahahha...
16 years 3 weeks ago #29

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds