RobotechX

• Thoth-Amon
  • Thoth-Amon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Thank you received: 0

RobotechX was created by Thoth-Amon

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with this site. In the few months here activity has went through the roof. It seems most people are as or more passionate about Robotech than myself. I do wish for more east coast gatherings.(seem most of ya are west) I might have to get of my ass and organize a RT gathering :) I hope this site continues to grow and thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Thoth-Amon.
14 years 6 months ago #6804

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:RobotechX

WOW, AND YOU BEEN HERE ALMOST FROM THE START.

I THINK WE HAVE REACHED 300 SIGNED MEMBERS AS OF LATE. NOT COUNTING THE CASUAL VIEWERS THAT HIT THE SITE TO READ WHAT WE CONTRIBUTE OF OUR PASSION FOR ROBOTECH. YOU CAN ASK SIGH ABOUT THAT.

HECK, WHY WE WERE KICKED OUT OF THE OLD SERVER FOR ALL THE TRAFFIC GENERATED BY ROBOTECHX. THE LITTLE MOM AND POP SITE WE WERE RUNNING UNDER BROUGHT IN SO MUCH THAT THE SERVER FIRE MARSHAL MOVED US TO A SUPER WAL-MART STYLE BUILDING. I MEAN, YEAH, 300 MEMBERS IS VERY LITTLE NUMBER COMPARED TO OTHER SITES THAT HAVE DEDICATED MEMBERS FANS COMING IN. BUT YOU CAN'T COUNT OUT THE OTHER NON MEMBERS THAT PUT IN THEIR TIME TO LOOK AROUND AS WELL.

DAVID AND ME SAW THAT AT COMIC CON. THE NON-RTX MEMBERS BUT AS WELL AS "GUEST" THAT JUMP IN ALL THE TIME. THEY GIVE US PROPS JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW. ROBOTECH FANS HAVE A WAY OF KNOWING WHAT IS GOOD READ AND INFORMATIVE. NOT ALL ARE POSTERS LIKE WE ARE.

BUT THIS IS THANKS TO THE FANS.

FANS LIKE YOU WITH THAT BAD ASS TATOO THERE.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6808

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds