A Message to Sighup and MEMO

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

A Message to Sighup and MEMO was created by Mark-Warlock

I've been a member for almost 2 years now... and I've watched this site grow and improve so much in that time. I've always been the type of person that, usually only, speaks when I feel I have something to relevant to say, and this place has been no different. I was raised to call things as I saw them, to stand by my convictions, and to gain respect through strength of character, but to show respect to those who have earned it. Ass kissing wasn’t something that was taught in my family either.

That last part being said and understood… I wanted to make this post to call things as I see them here…. And to give credit and respect where I see it is due.

To both Sighup and MEMO…. I want to say Thank you.

You’ve both provided us a place where we can continue to let our love of Robotech grow… a place where we have some latitude when it comes to our posts and threads. You’ve both provided us (the fans) with your time and effort to produce a quality site that we have all come to enjoy. From what I’ve seen… you’ve gone above and beyond to provide us with news and videos about Robotech itself… as well as other fan sites and projects.

I’m proud to be a member of this site and to be able to contribute to these forums.

I salute you both.

Thank You both again…

Mark
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 2 months ago #9641

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re: A Message to Sighup and MEMO

Oh wow, thanks so much for your kind words. Means a lot. I hope we can continue to bring enjoyable content and spotlight future fan projects for everyone to see! This site would be nothing without the fans.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 2 months ago #9643

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:A Message to Sighup and MEMO

Mark Warlock wrote:

I've been a member for almost 2 years now... and I've watched this site grow and improve so much in that time. I've always been the type of person that, usually only, speaks when I feel I have something to relevant to say, and this place has been no different. I was raised to call things as I saw them, to stand by my convictions, and to gain respect through strength of character, but to show respect to those who have earned it. Ass kissing wasn’t something that was taught in my family either.

That last part being said and understood… I wanted to make this post to call things as I see them here…. And to give credit and respect where I see it is due.

To both Sighup and MEMO…. I want to say Thank you.

You’ve both provided us a place where we can continue to let our love of Robotech grow… a place where we have some latitude when it comes to our posts and threads. You’ve both provided us (the fans) with your time and effort to produce a quality site that we have all come to enjoy. From what I’ve seen… you’ve gone above and beyond to provide us with news and videos about Robotech itself… as well as other fan sites and projects.

I’m proud to be a member of this site and to be able to contribute to these forums.

I salute you both.

Thank You both again…

Mark

True words. Thanks guys Im proud to be a member of rtx.com this experience with the community has been great. All the best for all of us and rt for 2010!
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 2 months ago #9647

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:A Message to Sighup and MEMO

SUPER WOW.

THANKS GUYS. BUT YOU GUYS MAKE IT BETTER.

REALLY APPRECIATE THE THANK YOU'S. LETS HOPE WE JUST GET BETTER.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 2 months ago #9654

Replied by UEG_Productions on topic Re:A Message to Sighup and MEMO

Id have to second that. Great site and i hope it gets even better this year :)
14 years 2 months ago #9657

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:A Message to Sighup and MEMO

lol, Warlock with the way you started it, it sounded like you were posting a complaint. Unless you really did and Sighup changed!! dun dun DUN!!

Anyways I agree. It's great to have a space to talk about fandom that isn't too much. Even if some of the people are ridiculous at times it's bearable. Thank you guys.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 1 month ago #10397

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:A Message to Sighup and MEMO

HashiNoUsagi wrote:

lol, Warlock with the way you started it, it sounded like you were posting a complaint. Unless you really did and Sighup changed!! dun dun DUN!!

Anyways I agree. It's great to have a space to talk about fandom that isn't too much. Even if some of the people are ridiculous at times it's bearable. Thank you guys.

LOL... Noooo.. There was not Moderator editing of my post I can assure you.. Though I know you say that in jest...

Those were my honest and most sincere thoughts and opinions. I just really enjoy coming here even more so then Rt.com. I just really like the way the guys have put this site together and admire their daily "hands on" attention to it. You can't say that about other sites... And that's not a slam against Rt.com in anyway.. I just mean that in general.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 1 month ago #10423

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds