Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Doug. This one is a lot better then the other pod casts I have heard from you. Its more structured and informative. Good job.
14 years 6 months ago #6767

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic khoroshen

What kinds of roboteh content would you like to lesson to and would you think that you might like to do some episode on the future with me on a hardcore topic of interest?
14 years 6 months ago #6771

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Doug. what you are doing is enough. A concise break down of the shows continuity in both episodic and arc frames.

Would I like to contribute? Actually, I'd love to, although content-wise, it wouldn't be suitable for the RT-00 line. There is a lot I'd love to discuss and put out.

Unfortunately I can't. I don't want to loose my job & credits :dry:
14 years 6 months ago #6773

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Your joking right...your not another one of these people that will loose it all if you come on my show? What kind of content would you be up for?
14 years 6 months ago #6776

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

BRAVO! AND WOW!

THAT 00 EPISODE IS DONE BY WHO? COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSONA THAN I REMEMBER. GREAT TO LISTEN AND TO REALLY SAY THAT IT CAN BE PLEASING FOR NEW FANS AS WELL IF THEY WANT TO DO SOME ROBOTECH RESEARCH.

A FAN VIEW ON HIS PERSPECTIVE OF ROBOTECH.

WILL REALLY CHECKOUT THE FOLLOWING EPISODE.

SUGGESTION. LET THE FANS KNOW THAT THERE ARE EPISODES ONLINE FOR FANS TO CHECK OUT AND REFERENCE. I KNOW THEY SHOULD NOT BE LAZY BUT YOU WILL HAVE THOSE STRAGGLERS THAT REALLY NEED THE HELP. COOL THING IS YOU CAN ALSO REFERENCE THE TIME IN THE EPISODE THAT IS IN YOUTUBE IF NEEDED IN CERTAIN TOPICS THAT MIGHT REQUIRE IT FOR FANS TO GO BACK AND CHECK IT OUT. UP TO TRIVIA IF FANS KNOW IN WHAT TIME OR EPISODE DID THIS HAPPEN. JUST A THOUGHT.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS THAT WHEN I WAS LISTENING TO YOU, THEY DO MAKE GREAT BEDTIME STORY'S.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6796

DOUG

So what do you want to have Memo? What areas would you like me to cover

WOW DOUG. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU. THAT'S WHAT I THINK
:P

NOW THE TOPIC IS NOT NEW BUT THE WAY IT'S PRESENT IT IS. WHICH IS REFRESHING. MY HATS OFF AGAIN TO THE SECOND SHOW. WAS DONE WITH YOUR FIRST ONE BUT COULD NOT WAIT FOR LATER FOR THE SECOND ONE.

NOW PRETTY GOOD PERSPECTIVE AND ALSO MATERIAL TO BACK IT UP. DOUG, I THINK YOU REALLY HAVE SOMETHING HERE AND JUST HOPE NOT ONLY THE GEEK IN ME BUT FOR OTHER FANS AS WELL. ESPECIALLY NEW FANS THAT NEED SOME SCHOOLING ON THE ROBOTECH TIME.

FIRST EPISODE ON THE TIME LINE IS GREAT. THEN YOU CAN START WORKING IN PARTS OF IT AFTERWARDS. THE GENERAL TIME LINE FOR THE WHOLE SERIES IS NICE. IF YOU NEED TO ADD MORE DO IT NOW. WOULD HATE IT IF YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN TO THE SAME THING. YOU CAN EDIT YOUR FIRST POST TO ADD A DISCRIPTION OF EACH EPISODE AS WELL.

I ALSO AGREE WITH khoroshen ABOUT THE BREAKDOWN OF EPISODE.

WILL LISTEN AGAIN TO EPISODE ONE. WAS BUSY DONG THINGS AND THAT ONE I AM PUTTING IN MY CAR TO HEAR TOMORROW.

THIS CAN REALLY FRAME THE TIMELINE FOR ROBOTECH CODEX.GREAT CONTRIBUTION.

AND AGAIN, NICE JOB AND WILL WAIT FOR EPISODE 2
:woohoo: :)
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 6 months ago #6798

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Not a bad show, at all.

I'm impressed with it. The amount of data you provide in an 'overview' segment does go a long way.

I'd love to discuss the signifigance of the SDF-1 with you some time, though. That would be interesting.

Nice job, Doug.
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 6 months ago #6800

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

I listened to most of the first ep.(will finish later today) and found myself entertained by it. I don't have an IPOD so I just use my computer. Keep it up...we need to spread the word of Robotech :)
14 years 6 months ago #6802

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic Thoth Amon

Well that cool I don't have a IPod either. Really I just don't see a need for one. But each there own. have you lessoned to my other pod cast Robotech fan and what do you think of it. I say lesson to the last for pod cast that I have post there before you react to this queastion. Because that will give you a fuller caliber of what my show is really about.

Also tell me what you like to see in robotech fan vs robotech 00 and what is ever else on your mind.

www.talkshoe.com/tc/70695
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by dougbendo.
14 years 6 months ago #6806
Attachments:

we need to spread the word of Robotech

POSTED IN SPANISH FANDOM. LET SEE WHO BITES.

I USE AN OLD VERSION OF IPOD. AND PLUG INTO MY CAR WHEN THERE IS NOTHING NEW. ESPECIALLY IN THOSE LONG TRAFFIC IN L.A. SO JUST RIGHT AFTER LISTENING TO RUSH LIMBAUGH I CAN JUST POP AN EPISODE IN BEFORE ANOTHER SHOW STARTS THAT I LISTEN TO AS WELL.

HEHEHE
14 years 6 months ago #6815

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds