Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by mage on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

NICE TOPIC. DREAMS AND IN A SMALL AFTER TOPIC DOVE INTO SOMETHING THAT WE PROBABLY AGREE..

THE FLOWER OF LIFE ITSELF. PROTOCULTURE IS WHAT IS GIVIN BY THE FLOWER OF LIFE. THAT THE FLOWER OF LIFE ALSO CONTROLS EVERYTHING IN ITS OWN WAY.

1.HOW ZOR SENDS PROTOCULTURE TO EARTH.
2.DR.LANG, UNKNOWN THE POWER OF IT, FORCES THE SHIP TO STAY BEHIND AND NOT FOLD TO FAR.
3.GIVES DANA AND ZOR THEIR DREAMS.
4.PULLS ZOR "AGAIN" INTO THE FLOWER BIDDING.
5.SLAPS DANA LETTING HER KNOW THE FLOWER IS ABOVE HER AND THEIR TIME HAS COME TO DO WHAT FLOWERS DO.. SPREAD AND GROW.
6.GIVE RAND HIS DREAM
7.AND JUMPS ON THE QUEEN LIKE SPORES ON A BEE WHEN THEY TAKE OFF.
8. THIS FLOWER OF LIFE IS MANIPULATIVE WITH ALL THESE CHARACTERS.

PROTOCULTURE IS AN EXTENSION OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE.
YOU USE PROTOCULTURE, THE FLOWER OF LIFE USES YOU.

so....all hail the almighty God-flowers? i guess in masters saga, weed smoke you! lol :lol:
target by association

Proud Ecksbawks 360 owner
14 years 4 months ago #8345

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

YUP. LOOKS LIKES IT.

NOT SURE BUT I THINK MACEK WAS GOING TO DIVE INTO THAT BEFORE HE LEFT HG. WILL ASK HIM NEXT TIME I SEE HIM.

IN OUR ANCESTRY, CORN IS OUR VERSION OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE. LEGEND SAYS IT WAS TAKEN FROM THE COSMOS AND GODLIKE SPIRITS TO FEED THE HUMANS. SINCE THEN CORN HAS BEN ADAPTED TO MANY USES.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 4 months ago #8354

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #8660

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Haha.Memo said "corn"

Speaking of which corn is a source of fuel too,From what I know,we get Flexfuel from corn now.So Protoculture can be seen as food for Invid but fuel for mechas.Like corn is food for us and now used to make ether for our gasoline.

Good call Memo
14 years 3 months ago #8667

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Again with the corn. While corn can be converted into ethanol, it takes more work to convert it into ethanol than its worth. Currently at least.

I wonder what the process is to convert the flower of life into protoculture is and how efficient it is.

For example in order to produce Ethanol, requires burning non-renewable fossil fuels to plant grow and harvest crops. According to a Cornell University study, it takes far more energy to produce ethanol than it yields. Yet another UC study says that modern farming efficiency generates more energy than required to produce.

Then some will say that using corn for fuel with lead to a fuel shortage hence high food prices for lower fuel. SO there are tons of factors to take into account.

Since Protoculture got adopted for its high energy yield then it must mean that its efficient in the RT Universe. I just need to be reminded how it is converted?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 3 months ago #8670

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds