Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Let me get this straight memo...are you saying you posed my link to the latin crowd? By the way rush is good but sill can't top the black republican (me)!
14 years 6 months ago #6842
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

DOUG

Let me get this straight memo...are you saying you posed my link to the latin crowd? By the way rush is good but sill can't top the black republican (me)!

THE 00 ONE, YES. THERE ARE HARDCORE FANS THERE AS WELL BUT ONLY A FEW KNOW ENGLISH. THEY TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AND DEBATE AS WELL ABOUT THE SUBJECT.

HUH? HOW YOU FIGURE THAT YOU ARE TOP'S? RUSH AT LEAST GETS TALKED ABOUT IN EVERY MEDIA, RADIO OR MAJOR NEWS NETWORK.

MACWORLD HG LICENSING DEBATE DON'T COUNT. THEY JUST RUN OUT OF MATERIAL AND NEED SOMETHING TO FATTEN THAT THREAD.
:P
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6858

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic memo

I have already asked hp this and she said yes it shoudl be so I am going to ask you and other would like to chime in to this should my

www.talkshoe.com/tc/70695

10/07/2009 01:00 PM EDT
1:34:49
"My RTSC review SOLO"

Be apart of robotech 00 and in what capacity. Should I keep the episode as is or should I do an update for of the episode that curves some of the of the things that you or others my not like but like the main pionts I am trying to get across. If that is then case then what are those points you believe I am trying to get across how valid are they and what do you think needs to be dropped.

14 years 6 months ago #6886
Attachments:

DOUG

Be apart of robotech 00 and in what capacity. Should I keep the episode as is or should I do an update for of the episode that curves some of the of the things that you or others my not like but like the main pionts I am trying to get across.

TO BE HONEST DOUG, IT'S WHAT YOU THINK THE FANDOM WANT'S. I DON'T KNOW YOU AS OTHERS DO. I ONLY HEARD ONE PODCAST AND THAT'S WHAT, LIKE 2 YEARS AGO BEFORE YOU GOT BANNED (RT.COM)?

I POSTED MY OPINION ON THE PODCAST OF THE YEAR THREAD TO THAT ONE EPISODE. AND I NEVER HEARD OR SEEN YOU AROUND RT.COM. ALL I KNEW WAS FROM SETO AND OTHERS AND OF COURSE, MW. BUT I NEVER COMMENTED MORE THAN THAT TOM INTERVIEW.

I JUST POST WHAT I LIKE AND DON'T LIKE. AND IF MEMORY SERVES ME WELL, YOU DID CHANGE FROM THE LAST TIME I HEARD YOU WITH THE NEW 00 PODCAST.

NOW IN TRUTH AND MY OPINION ONLY, YOUR NEW 00 PODCAST, IS A GREAT ADDITION, ONE THAT CAN SERVE THE ROBOTECH FANDOM AS A WHOLE AND NOT ON THE MATTER OF WHAT SIDE OR LIKE AND DISLIKE OF ROBOTECH. HOW YOU PRESENT IT IS WHAT ALSO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE MATERIAL YOU BRING IS WHAT BRINGS THAT RESPECT TO ROBOTECH. WHERE FANS WANT TO COME BACK FOR MORE AND NOT ONLY DEBATE BUT LEARN.

IF YOU BRING SOMETHING TO THE 00 WORLD, BRING IT WITH THAT IDEA YOU HAD IN MIND IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CLEAN IT UP, THEN DO SO, AND NOT TURN IT INTO ANOTHER BENDO WORLD WHERE "HERE WE GO AGAIN" ATTITUDE SHUTS PEOPLE LIKE ME OFF.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS OF WHAT THE SHOW SHOULD BE. NOW IF THE PAGH'S WANT A DIRTY VERSION THEY CAN RELATE TO. KEEP THE ORIGINAL IN PAGH TERRITORY FOR THEIR FEEL OF ROBOTECH WITH PAGH ATTITUDE. AND THE 00 VERSION OF A MORE CLEANED UP ONE.

YOU DO THAT AND I PROMISE TO LISTEN TO BOOTH VERSIONS AND I CAN THEN BETTER GIVE YOU AN HONEST OPINION OF WHAT I WILL THINK AND WHAT YOU CAN DO.

HOPE THAT HELPS.
14 years 6 months ago #6887

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Ya, I feel what your saying and I felt the same way about it. I am more then likely going to just redo the show form a lesson controvesal caliber. Keep it all factual as well like I have been. I think I like to do it with out any bad words and I am alost think about doing a robotech live vid cast for youtube as well based on the pod cast. Not the silly stuff I was doing on you tube before but more robotech-esk based work. So that if you don't do the whole pod cast you can do it on vid. Not sure yet on that one. Just depends on the feed back I get from people. tell me what you think.
14 years 6 months ago #6895

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

DOUG

Be apart of robotech 00 and in what capacity. Should I keep the episode as is or should I do an update for of the episode that curves some of the of the things that you or others my not like but like the main pionts I am trying to get across.

TO BE HONEST DOUG, IT'S WHAT YOU THINK THE FANDOM WANT'S. I DON'T KNOW YOU AS OTHERS DO. I ONLY HEARD ONE PODCAST AND THAT'S WHAT, LIKE 2 YEARS AGO BEFORE YOU GOT BANNED (RT.COM)?

I POSTED MY OPINION ON THE PODCAST OF THE YEAR THREAD TO THAT ONE EPISODE. AND I NEVER HEARD OR SEEN YOU AROUND RT.COM. ALL I KNEW WAS FROM SETO AND OTHERS AND OF COURSE, MW. BUT I NEVER COMMENTED MORE THAN THAT TOM INTERVIEW.

I JUST POST WHAT I LIKE AND DON'T LIKE. AND IF MEMORY SERVES ME WELL, YOU DID CHANGE FROM THE LAST TIME I HEARD YOU WITH THE NEW 00 PODCAST.

NOW IN TRUTH AND MY OPINION ONLY, YOUR NEW 00 PODCAST, IS A GREAT ADDITION, ONE THAT CAN SERVE THE ROBOTECH FANDOM AS A WHOLE AND NOT ON THE MATTER OF WHAT SIDE OR LIKE AND DISLIKE OF ROBOTECH. HOW YOU PRESENT IT IS WHAT ALSO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE MATERIAL YOU BRING IS WHAT BRINGS THAT RESPECT TO ROBOTECH. WHERE FANS WANT TO COME BACK FOR MORE AND NOT ONLY DEBATE BUT LEARN.

IF YOU BRING SOMETHING TO THE 00 WORLD, BRING IT WITH THAT IDEA YOU HAD IN MIND IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CLEAN IT UP, THEN DO SO, AND NOT TURN IT INTO ANOTHER BENDO WORLD WHERE "HERE WE GO AGAIN" ATTITUDE SHUTS PEOPLE LIKE ME OFF.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS OF WHAT THE SHOW SHOULD BE. NOW IF THE PAGH'S WANT A DIRTY VERSION THEY CAN RELATE TO. KEEP THE ORIGINAL IN PAGH TERRITORY FOR THEIR FEEL OF ROBOTECH WITH PAGH ATTITUDE. AND THE 00 VERSION OF A MORE CLEANED UP ONE.

YOU DO THAT AND I PROMISE TO LISTEN TO BOOTH VERSIONS AND I CAN THEN BETTER GIVE YOU AN HONEST OPINION OF WHAT I WILL THINK AND WHAT YOU CAN DO.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

Talk about pressure...

Let me see if I can sum this up:

"Do what I want, and I promise to give it my personal blessing. And, since I'm the only one that counts, no one else's opinion matters."

"Also, since I am listening, and since I'm the only one that counts, do it the way I say. Praise Harmony Gold for creating the world we live in, and for giving us the food we eat and the water we drink, and above all, praise them for TSC!"

"Do all that, and I'll listen..."

Kool-Aid anyone?
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 6 months ago #6896

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic Viper...

Do you see what i have been saying now. I trying to get everyones input into this. How ever its really hard to get people to think about things other then them self on certain thing when it comes to the robotech fandom. I put my slef out here on robotehx.com to see what would happen. I wasn't serprized at all. Boys that are supposted to be men crying over what they don't like and not having solutions to fix the problem. Now looking back on it Med Map Guy was right about the kind of robotech person I am and chose the right visuals for my pod cast.

I wanted to me a Mark. But he saw me more as a Scott in new gen. He had the right setting and I had the wrong one. I thought people had more or less been deseved by hg and tommy yune "with there pack of lies". However I clearly see now that the fandom is more like a "lost City". Allowing people to come to there parodice and then despose of them as they see fit. Like in lost city it wasn't the it want the invid (hg) that killed the soliders it was the people (fans) that took them to that special place and then turn their heads away from what they know is coming!

Many have fallen to this kind to fandom culture but I simple wont be one of them. There is no need to be afraid of the invid, towns poeple or the childern of the shadows. I have not intentions of becoming Old man Nader. That is a spot for some one else.
14 years 6 months ago #6897

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Robotech 00 for the HARDCORE ROBOTECH FAN!

Viper wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

DOUG

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

Talk about pressure...

Let me see if I can sum this up:

"Do what I want, and I promise to give it my personal blessing. And, since I'm the only one that counts, no one else's opinion matters."

"Also, since I am listening, and since I'm the only one that counts, do it the way I say. Praise Harmony Gold for creating the world we live in, and for giving us the food we eat and the water we drink, and above all, praise them for TSC!"

"Do all that, and I'll listen..."

Kool-Aid anyone?

I pissed in it though!

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 6 months ago #6898

• dougbendo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

So how do the rest of you feel about it then...I want your input.
14 years 6 months ago #6899
Attachments:

DOUG

Ya, I feel what your saying and I felt the same way about it. I am more then likely going to just redo the show form a lesson controvesal caliber. Keep it all factual as well like I have been. I think I like to do it with out any bad words and I am alost think about doing a robotech live vid cast for youtube as well based on the pod cast. Not the silly stuff I was doing on you tube before but more robotech-esk based work. So that if you don't do the whole pod cast you can do it on vid. Not sure yet on that one. Just depends on the feed back I get from people. tell me what you think.

HMMM.. LIVE PODCATS AS WELL? INTRESTING.

I DID SEE ONE OF YOUR PODCAST. CLARK KENT EH?
FUNNY, AND ITS COOL.

BUT I SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM AND CLEAN? I THOUGHT THE FIRST 00 WERE PRETTY CLEAN. ONE OR TWO BAD WORDS, MEH, BUT ENJOYABLE.

AS A FANDOM AND WHAT ROBOTECHX IS IS WHAT I HOPE EVERYONE CAN WORK TOGETHER FOR THE PURPOSE OF ROBOTECH. IN THEIR OWN WAY AND IDEA BUT HELP EACH OTHER OUT. YOU ASK FOR MY OPINION AND YOU GOT IT.

AND FOR THE PAGH'S...
TRASH COMES OUT BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THEIR OPINION POSTED HERE ON WHAT YOU ASKED. AND WHICH I HAVE DONE. NOW IF IT WAS OUTSIDE THE FORUMS THEN YOU KNOW WHATS BEST. IT'S ALL YOU BRO.

WE MAY NOT AGREE BUT HOPE WE CAN WORK TOGETHER.
14 years 6 months ago #6901

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds